PROLOUGE I

Faunne Leigh Valleja had never expected anything more from herself. She had never imagined herself as one of the most richest bachelorette in the world until something have been revealed. This secret was supposedly kept from her until she's 25 but something happened that no one had expected. The unexpected luxury was already enough for her to feel uncomfortable, but what if there's something more? Well, she's smart, rich, gorgeous, and innocent that lots of men could attract to get on her good side to also share her richness and all. Will she be able to survive? Or will she build a wall around her, so thick and tall that no one could ever pass?

Tyrone Knight a breathing, living dream of every girls' fantasy, who wouldn't? He's as hot as hell, and a billionaire, he owns different classes of chains, hospitals, malls and many more. Yes, he does one-night stands but that isn't enough reason for him to settle down. He stopped the one-night stand thing because he's already tired with the cycle. Girls would throw themselves at him on their own free will, they would get what they want and would just ask for more, they sometimes went far like lying on getting pregnant or something. He's tired on repeating the same process and his father is not getting younger, his father needs someone married for him to take over, and that someone is him.

**********

Language: Tagalog/English