PART 1

The truth was out .All were cursing ragini for her deeds .Annaporana came near her and said I thought you are the best thing happened in my son's life but you aren't .You are such a bad omen .You are a curse in his life .You are such a worst thing happened in my son life shouted annaporrana .Maa please shouted ragini closing her ears .Shekhar came in front of her and said I'm ashamed to say you as my daughter ....you and your mother are the biggest problem in my life shouted him .Dadi came near her and holded her arms tightly I made a mistake by marrying your maa to shekhar .....you would not be there shouted dadi .Ragini kneeled down and cried .She was completely broke .She knows that her papa doesn't show intrest on her but she never thought he Hates her mother too much .She did a son but what about her mother she was a poor soul .....why she was scolded thought her .Swara came near her and said ragini don't feel ashamed of yourself ....you are such a worst person in met in my life Said her .Sujatha comes and says she is a curse in the name of women .Sanskar came near and says aren't you ashamed ragini to do this why are you bad .She looked at him with anger .She remembered the moment when he manipulated her .His acting .....duppatha walli dost moments .

      All were continously Scolding her and blaming her .She was continously sobbing in pain .There was another one eyes who was also sobbing in pain .It was none other than Lakshya maheswari .He couldn't belive that his ragini did this .Wait....his ragini .Why he told that thought him. ThoUgh he was angry with him he was amazed that ragini loved him so much unconditionally .He Thought was ragini was only at fault .No did this for him .He broke heart ....he is only at fault  .Yeah he broke her heart for his fake brother .He broke her heart .He is only fault What if ragini was traditional ...She kind and good hearted but he was he'll bent with this modern dress .He cried in pain .He couldn't see her pain.Scolding her wouldn't change the past ....but hurting would make more worse impact on her thought him .He cried as he was guilty and responsible for her change .He was silently looking at her .Her head was facing the floor .Dp was saying her love as obssession but he knows that it is not obsessions it is love .When she pronounces his name her voice shows her love ....her eyes looks at him .....his eyes shows her love .When she does her wifely duties ....her happiness shows her love .

     He walked near her .He placed his hands on the shoulders and picked up from the floor .Ragini was not looking at his face .She was facing the floor .With his finger he lifted her chin and made her face him .The shared a painful eyelock .They remembered about their Marriage ....their one month married life .

    He looked at her intensely .He cupped her face and brought her face closer to him.She looked at him .Slowly he placed his lips on forehead .Shocking everyone .Especially swara as she thought he would beg for forgiveness like others but he is showering his love on her. When his lips touched ragini forehead .Tears dropped from her eyes .Ragini held his wrist tightly .He took his lips from her head and placed his forehead with hers .Both cried .I m sorry Lakshya mumbled ragini in between her sobbing .No ragini it was all my fault ....I m at mistake not you my dear said him sobbing .No Lakshya you didn't do anything said ragini wipping his tears .Lakshya wiped her tears and said I'm sorry ragini .....No Lakshya I'm sorry said her .Both hugged each other .All were in great rage at Lakshya .

    Sujatha came there and pulled ragini away from Lakshya and asked are you out of your mind .Why are you crying .Entire mistake was done by her but why are blaming yourself .She pulled ragini mangalsutra and broke it .The beeds fall down. Chachi shouted both of them .They ran to take the broken beeds .All were confused with their act .Both raglak picked the beeds .They both at the same time took the dollar of the mangalsutra.Lakshya held ragini hand and placed it in it .Ragini looked at him painfully holding his hands .Annaporana came there pushed them away from each other .But again both bolded each other's hands.Sanskar and adarsh pulled Lakshya inside while swara and dadi pushed ragini out .They both were looking at each other and trying to move to each other .Both went of each other site