Try to understand

“I was looking for a breath of life, for a little touch of heavenly light,”

Florence + The Machine - Breath Of Life

My mind went crazy, when I got out of Liam's car, and entered the apartment. I took a deep breath, knocked on the door, and was greeted by a happy Louis. But when was he not happy?

"Addy, so glad you came!" he said babble happy, and hugged me. Niall was laughing, like he always did, Zayn was talking in his cellphone and Harry. Well, he was laughing too. Probably at Niall, who was shoveling his huge bowl of popcorn into his mouth.

"Seriously, don't you ever get full?" I teased him, and he just laughed again. I found Harry's look, we both smiled a little, and I sat down next to Niall. Louis suggested that we played Truth or Dare. I was skeptical, knowing that I would end up doing some weird thing. And I definitely did.

*

"It's my turn!" I said with a devilish laugh, and they knew I was up to no good, "Louis, truth or dare?". He thought about it, a little afraid of what I could think of.

"Dare," he replied insecure, and I smiled. Everything was going exactly as planned.

"Okay, I dare you to kiss Niall on the mouth!". They both exchanged some weird looks, crawled to each other, and gave a small kiss on the lips.

"Now it's my turn," Louis laughed with a sneaky smile, "Harry, truth or dare?". Harry picked dare, and I got a bad feeling. Louis was taking revenge, and he only confirmed it, by looking over at me.

"You and Addy have to snog for two minutes!". The chills, that went through me and Harry, were incredible. We both stood up, and gave each other some crooked smiles. Harry took the initiative, and went for it. I got to admit, I liked the feeling of his soft lips against mine. It felt nice. He put his hands on my waist, pulling me close, causing the others to giggle. The snog was without feelings, but why should there be any? We didn't really get a hold of the time, so we just continued, until Zayn interrupted.

"Hey there, lovebirds! The time is up!" he smirked teasingly, and we got out of the kiss. I caught myself smiling, and I got a glimpse of Harry's little smile too. Damn, he was a good kisser.

**

"What about a movie?" Harry asked, we all nodded, and started to find one. They pulled out a horror movie, which I did not want to watch.

"You can just cuddle up to loverboy there," Louis grinned cheekily, and pointed at Harry, who blushed.

"Woah, there's nothing between Harry and me. Can we just forget that the snog ever happened?" I pleaded with puppy eyes, but Louis didn't give in. I sighed heavily, and sat down far away from Harry. The movie wasn't that bad, only a few shocks. Then the boys had to leave, leaving me alone with Harry.

***

We were sitting silently in some chairs on the little balcony, while we watched the night sky. I smiled, when I saw some stars, then I looked at Harry. He was staring at me, and he blushed, when I caught him.

"What?" I mumbled irritated, but couldn't help a smile.

"You look beautiful, here in the moonlight," Harry answered honestly, but he immediately regretted it. What just happened? Did he just say I was beautiful? I wouldn't let myself get flattered by his compliment.

"Cut the crap, Harry," I replied harshly, after I realized what his intentions probably were. But I wouldn't let him get in my pants. Never. He sighed heavily, and looked at me.

"I'm merely stating a fact. Why can't you just accept my compliment?".

"Because you're an arrogant bastard, who sleeps with random girls every night!". When my words came out, they were louder and more hurtful, than they were supposed to be. I stood up, and Harry did the same.

"What's that got to do with anything?" he asked confused.

"The only thing, you want to accomplish with your compliment, is screwing me," I replied annoyed, and stormed away.

****

I was standing in the hallway, with only a few people there too. The door suddenly opened, and out a frustrated Harry came. He wrapped his arms around me in a warm embrace, that I had to keep myself from enjoying. I pushed him away, and took a step backwards.

"What the hell?!" I yelled out, I noticed people were looking, but Harry seemed to not care.

"You're right. I am a arrogant bastard, who go from girl to girl, but there's a reason for that," he answered astonishingly enough, my jaw dropped a bit, and I was surprised and shocked at the same time. Harry grabbed my wrist, pulled me back in the apartment, into his room, and closed the door. We sat down on the bed.

"You wanna tell me, what's going on? You just agreed with me! Are you sick?" I asked confused, he took my hand, and I weirdly enough didn't take it back.

"When I was a kid, my parents divorced, and I was devastated. I don't want to be hurt, that's why I do what I do. I sleep with random girls, never call them again, so I don't have a chance to get hurt," he explained quietly, squeezed my hand a little, and continued, "I understand why you don't like me. I get why you act like you do around me. I am a jerk, but I want to change that. I want to show you, that I have another side.". His little speech touched me deeply, it all made sense now, and I was overwhelmed. I didn't have any good response, I just leaned in and hugged him. He was my worst enemy only minutes ago, and now I was comforting him?

"It's hard to trust someone, after you've been hurt," I mumbled, now he began to comfort me too. He gently stroked my back, and made me come closer to him. The lust, that were streaming from both our bodies, was immense. But it wasn't love, it was just loneliness and a longing to feel each other's bodies. Nothing else. I craved after another persons presence, and I slowly surrendered. I softly pressed my lips against his collarbone, pushed him down in the bed with me on top of him, and placed another kiss on his neck. He moaned loudly, he wanted to resist, but couldn't.

"Liam's gonna kill me," he whispered, but it didn't help him. I kissed him on the jaw line, he let an even higher groan slide over his lips, and I could feel him slowly growing down there. He needed this as much as I did. Our lips met in a hungry kiss, and we ripped our clothes of each other, until we were naked. I couldn't help a small scream, when he completed his job. He groaned again, and did his deed multiple times. My hands glided around his torso, and he was clearly affected by the situation. His heart was pumping fast, so was mine. It wasn't love, just lust. Another scream left my lips  once again, and I thanked God, that no one else were here. I'd tried this before, this wasn't new, but it was wilder than any of the other times. After a long time, we fell asleep, pressed up against each other. What the fuck did I just do?

---------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going on vacation for 11 days(!), so there won't be an update, until I get home. I know, I'm horrible, leaving you with this cliffhanger! But for now, just leave a comment, saying what you think will happen :D