Chapter 13 (filler)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"mmm!! Tito-kun! You should try this! Say ahh" I think I just had a heart attack here... "n-n-n-n-no no! I'm alright with this one! Please eat too your hearts content! I-i-i-i-it's m-m-m-my tre--mph!!" she just forcefully shoved the spoon inside my mouth and left the spoon there....!! INDIRECT KISS!!!!! After that I don't remember what happened...

-Constantine's POV-

Oh dear... Tito just fainted in pure happiness... Or should I say embarrassment 'hahahaha!!! *wheez* this kid is priceless!! I can't breath!! *cough cough* best thing he ever done!!' I ignored the ridiculous demon and took over Tito since I doubt this demon would be of any help.

"Tito-kun? Are you alright?" I smiled reassuring the girl, "I'm sorry to worry you, it was nothing, and thank you for the parfait" she smiled and giggled taking the spoon from me. "onii-chan always does what you did whenever I do that to him. He stutters so I shove the spoon in his mouth!" she said before taking another spoonful of her sweets. "would you like to have a bite as well?" I offered her some of my-- Tito's cake. I'm sure he wouldn't mind, this is his body after all. "okay!! Aahhh" I have to admit she really is cute, I chuckled fed her some cake.

A little while later we went to the park. I learned from the conversations of my host and this girl that she eats herbs and/or flowers for her quirk. "M-Micchan?!" a male, probably the girl's twin appeared pointing at us with a shocked face. "ah! Onii-chan!! If you're going to ask, we're having an ice-cream date!!" I don't think he took it well....

-3rd POV-

Izuku froze at what he just heard. Let's check what he's thinking. Shall we?

-in Izuku's head-

Ice-cream date... Ice-cream date.... Ice-cream.... Date... Date... Date....

Loading
Loading
Loading
!!!!!!!
*hell fire released*
DAAAAAATTTTTEEEEE?!?!?!

-back to 3rd POV-

There it is! The siscon! Izuku glared at Constantine while hugging her sister possessively. Constantine sweatdropped at the display, he knew the brother was protective but he didn't know that Izuku was THIS protective. "what's the matter onii-chan?" Izuku stayed silent, glaring daggers at the threat. Constantine got the message and sighed, he knew Tito should get the brother's approval for Izumi's hand.

(Tito: whoa! Hold on!! Ain't that too early?? Izuku: I wouldn't approve even if it kills me.... A/N: see? Siscon right there!! Shut up you two! Let the readers read!!)

Bowing his head slightly he looked directly at Izuku's eyes. "pardon me for taking your sister away for too long. Izumi-chan? I'll see you tomorrow at class, thank you for your company" after that statement, he bowed one more time before leaving. Once out of sight Izuku sighed and started at his sister, "Micchan.... You went on a date?? Without telling me?? We could have had a date instead... " hah! Siscon!! *slapped* ahem... Anyway.... Izumi pouted, she told Izuku why and because of that Izuku was forced to buy a tub of ice-cream. I guess ice-cream is the solution for boring days.

-----------------
Okay!! @Once_a_girl here's your request xD I hope you like it xD

Anyways I may or may not have said this before... But I do not own BNHA or any fanarts that it's posted here. I only own the ideas xD and my OC thank you..

So now that I have that said.... COMMENT FOR YOUR ETERNAL SHIP!!! COME ON GUYS! We need competition here xD

Votes:
Bakumi-0

Votes:Bakumi-0

Todomi-2

T

izumi-2
I failed this ship....  I STILL DON'T HAVE A PICTURE OF THEM TOGETHER!!!
Shinzumi-0
Kirimi-0

Shigami-0