well i guess sakura drawing is a pass time

I walk into art late and my teacher Mrs.Claybeth doesn’t even batter an eye lid she just continues to do whatever art work she is busy marking, like every lesson.

“Hey Mrs sorry I’m late I got distracted.”  I mumble as I walk past her desk.

“Don’t let it happen about Riley and I’ll overlook it just this once.”  She doesn’t even take her eyes away from the work just continues at her snail’s pace as usual. I mumble thanks and go take me seat on my usual table. I keep my head down so that I can cover the remains of the fight covered, I grab my sketch pad, sketch pencils and paints and sit down  at my usual table I pull out my iPod  and start to draw. A few people are still late and are coming in and chatting loudly I just ignore them all and just continue to draw this Sakura tree. My table starts to fill up with all my friends and few extras who sometimes like to hang out on out table….but that only ever in art no-one like to be seen with us outside of class no-one except my friends and my brother sometimes, luckily never my sister she is in the  ‘in’ crowd so we never mix. I’m brough of my daydream with a hand waving in front of my face, I lift my eyes and notice it Lilly so I wave back and drop my eyes again and begin to work. This continues for about ten minutes of one on my friend waving I wave back I go back to work , then they get bored and start to work I’m just about to start the delicate pink  petals on the Sakura tree when my ear phone are yanked out my ears.

“Goddess damm you Riley talk to us!” Aurora yells at me causing people to look around

“What can’t a best friend slash sister shout to another without people looking around turn around!” everyone turns around quickly and ducks their heads back down, to get back on with their work,

“Sorry Aurora I was just busy I just wanted to get one with my work.” She snorts at me, she can tell when I’m lying and I’m lying right now and she knows it.

“Bullshit and you know it now come on look me in the eyes and tell me what’s wrong or I’ll pull you head up with my hired muscle over there”

“Hey since when have I been you hired muscle?” Alec questions Aurora in an annoyed tone.

“Don’t act upset because you know you not so deal with it and you know I love you so yer deal! Anyway lift you head now and let’s see those pretty blues” signing I lift my head slowly, and my friends all take a sharp intake of breath

“Hey guys I’m sure it isn’t that bad.” I laugh nervously as Aurora looks pissed I mean majorly, and I know why I promised her about two month ago that I would stop fighting and that I would only fight when I need to and even then find another way around the conflict. I can’t help it though I’m a natural born fighter everything in my body is programed to fight.

“What happened Ri?” Lilly ask quietly she smile sheepishly, I give her a genuine big smile.

“I got in a fight with the Barbie.” I tell Lilly  quietly hoping Aurora won’t hear, I mean sure I know Aurora  doesn’t like the Barbie and clones but she hates it when I get hurt and I always end a fight with some sort of injury but hey ho.

“Ri you promised me no more fighting! You promised! Why would you break it?” Aurora looks like she is about to cry. I jump out of my seat pushing Alec away and cuddling her.

“Ra I promised I tried not to. I promised. I didn’t mean to break it and it just happened you know what I’m like with fighting it’s like you and being clumsy it just happens and I’m really ,really, really sorry forgive me please?” I pull back from the hug to look at her and she rolls her eyes and nods her head. I cuddle her tighter and we both laugh. The rest of the lesson passes in a blur nothing much else happened apart from the most epic game of dots and boxes you have every lied eyes on.

The bell of lunch went, so we all packed up all of the arts supplies and shouted goodbyes to Mrs.Claybeth. We buy our lunch in the café then walk outside to the picnic area and walked over to our tree where the rest of the gang was. We all sit down without lunches when I notice that one of our members was missing.

“Hey guys where’s Steve?” they all either shake their heads or say they don’t know. Hmmm lunch always feels empty with one member missing. I’m about to take a bite of my soft gooey cookie when hands cover my eyes. I jump up and wrap my arms around him.

“STEEEEEEEEEEEEVEE!!!!!” Steve’s deep chuckle rumble though out my whole body and every one dissolves into laughter.

“Hey Riley …..I heard you got into a fight today? Let’s have a look at the damage this time then?” He turns me around in his arms so that he can have a look at my face , upon inspection he whistles at the damage.

“It’s not that bad it’s a split lip and a little bruise that all ok.” He just chuckle and we all go back to eating and chatting about nothing. We all sit as our group but it’s still got its mini groups in it too, Aurora is sat in-between Alec’s legs with his head resting on her shoulder, Lilly and Jessy talking about partners and me led on Steve’s stomach throwing grapes up in the air for him to catch in his mouth. Looking over to Aurora and Alec make you know that they a cute couple but look so different, Aurora is small I mean tiny small she is 5ft1, milk chocolate brown hair cut in to uneven spike that just about comes to the bottom of her ears and the most piercing ice blue eyes they are almost translucent and the pale completion to match. However Alec is huge he is 6ft8, sandy coloured hair cut short so he can spike it up and  deep brown eyes and has a deep golden tan. They are both so different yet they complete each other in such a way that it’s just perfect. I look over to Jessy and Lilly neither of them have partner’s yet but I’m sure they will have in no time. Jessy is quiet a tall girl, well she is the tallest in our group that that not that hard. Jessy is 5ft6 so pretty tall, long flowing auburn hair that reaches her waist, greyish blue eyes and its quite tanned but not as tanned as some of us. Lilly is like Aurora she is short; Lilly is 5ft2, long blonde hair that reaches mid-back with bright blue eyes and is tanned just like Jessy. I crane my head so that I can look over to Steve, Steve is like most of the boys of our kind very tanned, 6ft6, ashy blonde hair, and cut short enough to spike, six pack maybe more but he has the cutest baby blues ever and we all tease him about them. All of my friends are so beautiful, so breath taking, I’m just plain old boring riley. I’m 5ft2.5 so pretty short ,I have raven black hair that reaches my hips, and I have midnight blue eyes, and has the same completion as my mother, all in all I’m boring nothing to stick out nothing to make my different just me. Something hits my nose and it caused me to be knocked out of my daydream.

“Wakey –wakey Riley” Jessy laughs out at me

“Dude I wasn’t asleep just in my own little world” I start to pout to get some laugher and maybe a little sympathy .All of them start to laugh…well I guess it is funny I mean hey a tomboy pouting like a girly-girl with a split lip has gotta be funny.

“Anyway stupid looks from Riley, I was saying whose house are we going back to as all lessons are over for the day?” Ignoring me Alec re-asks the question.

“Hey I don’t have a stupid look on my face!!! And hmmm go to mine I guess though Alec you’re not allowed because you said I have a stupid face” I start to pull a stupid smug look on my face.

“Ri don’t be mean to Alec it’s not his fault he is stupid and if he doesn’t go I won’t go and you know it!” Aurora starts too look smug and Alec starts to chuckle.

“Fiiiiiiiine Ra you win Alec can come as well.”

“YAAAAAAAY!!! I love you Ri”

“I love you too Ra now let’s get going” with that we all start to get our stuff together to get ready to get to mine