#BaekYeon is a HartHartHart ♥♥♥

This page is all about BaekHyun & TaeYeon Dating Issue

Anyways, CONGRATULATIONS to them!!!

***

• [INFO] SM Entertainment representative has released a statement stating Taeyeon and Baekhyun are in the beginning stages of their romantic relationship. SM confirms they are now dating.

SM Entertainment has confirmed that both EXO’s Baekhyun and Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon are dating!

IN EARLIER NEWS: Korean media outlet, Dispatch has reported that EXO’s Baekhyun and Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon have been dating for almost 4 months now in secrecy. Apparently their interest in each other was sparked back in October, 2013. Supposedly Taeyeon was there to provide moral support for Baekhyun when the stress of Kris’ lawsuit was felt by him and the rest of the group. Baekhyun calls Taeyeon ‘Taeng-gu’ and Teayeon calls him ‘Bae-kung’  and as a couple they are called as Taeng Kung Couple (cute!). Dispatch reports they have spotted them on more than one occasion enjoying each other’s company, including when Taeyeon picked him up in her car pictured below. There is also a photo with Starbucks mug cups which Taeyeon posted and she wrote their 'secret code' in Korean which is "Taeng Kung Very much", meaning, "Thank you very much". AllKpop reports that an insider revealed, "Baekhyun picked Taeyeon as his ideal type as he was debuting, and Taeyeon found it cute... The two showed their interest in each other towards the latter half of last year, and started to date officially this February."

An SM rep from the agency responded to media outlets, "Having started off as close sunbae-hoobae, the two recently developed feelings for each other and are at the beginning stages."

•  A new couple has just been revealed! Photos of EXO‘s Baekhyun and Girl’s Generation‘s Taeyeon together are circulating around the internet. The photos taken by Dispatch show the two stars together in a car. The two have been reportedly dating for four months. According to Dispatch, Taeyeon picked Baekhyun up at 2am, where he was staying at EXO’s dormitory. They parked the car on a side road, where the alleged couple enjoyed time together. “Baekhyun has said that Taeyeon was his ideal type, and Taeyeon found him cute. At the end of last year, they confessed their feelings to each other and started a romantic relationship in February this year,” a source familiar with the two was quoted as saying. Nicknames such as Teng for Taeyeon and Koon for Baekhyun have already been invented. On Instagram, Taeyeon used the term ‘tengkoong very much (Thank you)’ to thank fans for the nicknames. Despite their busy schedules as one of the most in-demand idols in Korea, the two are doing their best to meet. Photos of the two wearing identical bracelets and headset are also shown. In different shows, Baekhyun admitted that he is a fan of SNSD particularly Taeyeon. Congratulations to the new couple!

http://www.hellokpop.com/2014/06/19/dating-girls-generations-taeyeon-and-exos-baekhyun-spotted-on-a-date/

Photo of EXO’s Baekhyun and SNSD’s Taeyeon kissing surfaces online : A photo of Taeyeon and Baekhyun allegedly kissing in their car have surfaced online after reports of the two idols dating emerged this morning. According to Dispatch, Taeyeon picked Baekhyun up at 2am, where he was staying at EXO’s dormitory. They parked the car on a side road, where the alleged couple enjoyed time together. “Baekhyun has said that Taeyeon was his ideal type, and Taeyeon found him cute. At the end of last year, they confessed their feelings to each other and started a romantic relationship in February this year,” a source familiar with the two was quoted saying. *** (Di ko alam kung totoo yan! Kung nagkiss sila, edi MABUHAY ang #BaekYeon! Kinikilig to da MAX talaga ako.)

http://www.hellokpop.com/2014/06/19/photo-of-exos-baekhyun-and-snsds-taeyeon-kissing-surfaces-online/

***

Hala ka! Confirmed dating na sila! Mga BaekHyunatics, WALA NA KAYONG PAG-ASA! HAHAHA! Tama ako eh! Sila ang bagay! 󾌬󾌬 Sila yung loveteam couple na #BaekYeon. Sila yung ninaloveteam ko nung una kasi fit na fit sila sa isa't-isa. Naging #BaekYeonLovers ako eh. 󾌬󾌬󾌬 Pero sa ngayon, SILA NA! NagDATE na sila! Waaah! Magcelebrate tayo! #BaekYeon forever ~!! 󾌬󾌬󾌬 Kyaaaah! Kinilig ako ~!! 󾌬󾌬󾌬

***

Sa mga haters ni TaeYeon po, please wag naman kayong ganyan po. Wag niyo ibabash si TaeYeon. Kagustuhan nila eh. Gusto ni BaekHyun si TaeYeon. Gusto ni TaeYeon si BaekHyun. Gusto nila ang isa't-isa. Kaya wag naman kayo maging hater ni TaeYeon. Para sa amin, ok lang naman kahit sila pa yung magkatuluyan, sana nga. Naging fan po ako sa nangangalang loveteam couple na #BaekYeon. I'm happy kasi nagdate sila. Sobrang happy talaga ako. Akala ko nga, palaging nakabuntot si BaekHyun kay Chanyeol eh. #BaekYeolShipper kasi ako eh. Akala ko nga na bakla talaga si Baekhyun eh. HAHAHAHA Joke langz :) Kung maka eyeliner si Baekhyun, WAGAS?! Woooaaah! Anyways, keep love SONES & EXO guys. Decision na nila yan. Kaya wala kayong karapatan magalit o sirain si Taeyeon. Sa totoo lang, bagay talaga sila eh! Kakainggit naman. I'm so happy that Baekhyun found his queen & Taeyeon found her king. Let's us support  her/his decisions & keep love them. Okay? At sana, wag naman tawagin si Taeyeon na , B*TCH, SLUT, WHORE, MALANDI, MANG-AAGAW o anu-ano pa diyan. Wag naman kayo ganyan guys. Hindi naman ganyan si Taeyeon ah? Ba't kayo naging ganyan? Tsk! Basta samin lang ay palagi kaming nandyan sa tabi ni Baekhyun at Taeyeon. We're always here to support SONES/SNSD/Girls' Generation, EXO/OT12 & BaekYeonShippers ッGood luck sa inyo #BaekYeon. Take care & god bless to you.

Anyways, let's welcome to the new couple, EXO BaekHyun & SNSD Taeyeon ~!!

Congratulations to them ~!! #BaekYeonForever ♥♥♥