3

Today is officially the last day of shooting, which makes me kind of sad because that means I don't get to see Juan anymore. It's been a good week of shooting with him, and I'll admit I'm kind of going to miss him. We'll probably never even talk again after this, which I guess I should have known. To my surprise, he never tried going any further than the work we did on set with me, which kind of surprised me, to be honest.

I sigh as I get out of the car and walk into the building we're working in. "Hey!" I hear Juan call out from behind me.

I turn around and wait for him to catch up to me. "Hey." I say, smiling at him.

"Okay, so you don't have to come, but I would really like it if you could come to my concert in Los Angeles tonight." he says, smiling.

I nod. "Of course I'll come!" I laugh.

"Good. I'll pick you up so we can leave together."

He puts his arm around my shoulder. "Now, what do you say we enjoy this last day of shooting?" he asks, grinning.

I roll my eyes playfully and move out of his hold. "I will most certainly not enjoy today." I say, turning around and begin laughing hysterically at his almost hurt face.

He folds his arms in front of his chest. "I'll let you believe you actually don't enjoy our little scenes together." he says, rolling his eyes.

"Becuase I don't." I challenge, trying to fight back a grin.

"Just so you know, I heard your little moan yesterday while I was kissing your neck in the shower scene. I let it slide but you've forced me to bring it to your attention that I heard it." my jaw drops open and he of course starts laughing.

I slap him on the arm which just causes him to laugh even more. "You must have heard wrong." I say shrugging, and begin to walk away.

"Whatever you say!" he says, amused that he got a reaction out of me.

I'm already walking away but that doesn't stop me from sticking the finger up at him as I continue to walk. That only adds to his amusement as I can hear him laughing loudly now.

I try to keep myself together until I reach my dressing room and that's when I begin laughing hysterically. I laugh so much I don't even realize that Elizabeth is in the room looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Are you alright?" she asks, almost starting to laugh herself.

I nod, wiping at the corners of my eyes with my sleeve before answering, "He's funny. You have like no idea." I say, starting to laugh again.

"Who? Maluma?" she asks curiously as she munches on some chips on the love seat.

I nod, smiling, taking a seat next to her. "He's like the complete opposite of what I thought he would be, Liz!" I groan as I grab the bag of chips from her hands.

I stuff my face while she talks. "So you like him now?" she asks, raising an eyebrow at me.

"I don't know. Ugh, maybe." I sigh as I stuff my face again. I tend to eat my feelings often. It's a miracle I'm actually still in shape.

"So are you saying you may like him as a little bit more then a friend?" she asks slowly.

I nod. "Maybe? This past week he hasn't stopped making me laugh. Oh! And not to mention we've literally been on top of each other this entire week which also doesn't help!" I shout.

"What about Jason?" she asks nervously, almost scared to see my reaction after I hear his name.

I feel my heart drop when I hear his name. Jason. The person who I loved more than anyone in the world but has also hurt me more than anybody in the world. I feel a lump in my throat just thinking of him. "He hurt me. A lot. You saw how much he fucked me up, Liz. I don't think I wanna go back to that." I say shaking my head. I clear my throat. "I'm not going back to that. Besides, I'm not even sure if I actually like Juan, he's just really fun to be around."