A/N

Quick question for all my fans. I am in the process of creating (another yes I know another) PJO fanfic. It's a little over used now, but it definitely won't be like any other. Percy is the first human. Obviously created by Prometheus and given thought by Athena. I will not be putting this or my other main PJO book on hold for it. It'll be in my spare time. Im trying to make it so I put 1 chapter for my main 2 books out per week, if not more.

So the real question is. Who should he end up with? I have an Annabeth, Hestia, Artemis, Thalia, and Zoë story out. I need a new person for him to be with. Nothing outlandish. If there's someone you want him with (if you say Selina your vote will not be counted, or Nico, or Luke, or Clarisse. Nico will forever be with Will, Selina will always be with Beck, and Clarisse will always be with Chris. If it's someone that doesn't have someone or is never paired then you can choose them). Please, female pairings only. Not that I have an issue with anything gay, but I find that very difficult to write as I have no experience with it.

I know I have yet to pair him with any Primordial (don't say Nyx or Thalassa as they are already married to Erebus and Pontus respectively). He has not been paired with Reyna (viable option as I haven't figured out how I want to make a book with her). I have not paired him with any minor gods or just regular immortals. I really don't want to do the cliché Irene (first woman) thing because that is over used and just too expected.

(Add on! It doesn't have to be from the Greco/Roman pantheons! It can be Norse, or Egyptian too.)

(Add on Part Two: so far the categories:
Reyna
Rhea
Bianca
Deity from another Pantheon
Please choose from one of these four options at this point. I have yet to do any of these people so I'm completely okay with any of them. I will be tallying up votes and the people who already voted for these don't need to vote again.)