Chapter 6: Beach Please

Rey's POV
The next week, Ben and I were almost like a couple. We swam, cooked, and watched movies together, I almost really forgot I was a hostage.
One afternoon, Ben came in the room with a silly grin on his face.
"Have you ever been to the beach?" He asked.
"Well actually no," I admitted.
"Why don't we go today?" Ben smiled.
I had never been to the beach before, but from pictures, it looked so big, it could just swallow me whole, but then again, I haven't been out of the house for almost a month since I got Kidnapped, and I like to try new experiences.
"Sure," I said.
"The beach is only like 30 minutes away, and you know the rules if you try to escape or tell someone."
"I know, I know," I rambled going up the stairs.
I quickly slipped on my bikini and a sundress over it then Ben and I climbed in his black Lexus. There were so many beautiful sights on the way to the beach. When we finally got there, towering palm trees showered the empty parking lot. The air smelled sweet yet salty and there was a soft breeze. You could hear the ocean waves crash on the sandbar, but I couldn't see the beach yet because many hibiscus plants were blocking the view from where we parked in the parking lot.
"You ready?" Ben asked.
I took his hand as we walked to a sandy path. Ben took off his flip flops and dug his toes in the sand. I did the same. The sand felt relaxing as I scrunched my feet in it. We walked under a canopy of more palm trees and that when I looked up and saw it. Stretching across the horizon was a giant blue ocean. It rised as waves crashed against the sand and white foam stretched across the sand bar then cooled back in. It was all so... so beautiful. Tears welled my eyes as Ben squeezed my hand.
"You ok?" He asked.
I nodded my head unable to take my eyes off of the scene.
"You wanna get in?" He asked laying a towel down.
I nodded again, then hand in hand, we headed towards the shallow. As the sea foam brushed against my ankles, it was surprisingly cold, but I was too happy to care. Ben looked at me and smiled. As we walked further, it started to get deeper, we both floated up as waves passed us. I wasn't scared, infact I was relaxed and my heart could burst with happiness. We spent all day alone together playing in the ocean together. Ben had a surfboard with him and he taught me how to surf and everything. After hours and hours at the beach together, the sun was starting to set and there was a glow across the horizon. Ben chased me back to the shore as I collapsed on the towel and Ben fell on top of me in an akward position. We both chuckles nervously as Ben quickly climbed off of me.
"This has been the best day of my life," I said meaning it.
"I know baby, but we have to pack up, it's time to go home," Ben said pecking me on the cheek.
I took the kiddy sand toy and started digging a hole.
"What are you doing," he laughed.
"Escaping," I teased turning around to give him a sly smile. "What are you going to do about it?" I bit my lip.
"You know I'm going to have to punish you," Ben smiled dominantly circling me.
He fell to his knees as his lips smashed against mine. I finally pulled away after what seemed like forever.
"Ready to head back?" I asked.
"Yep," Ben said as we gathered our towels and other things. There was a soft glow around us and stars began to pop out one by one. Today had been the best day; the best day with him.

A/N: Sorry it's been a while since I updated!