Part 2

I walked ahead to the spectator's area. People came and went; Thor of course won the majority and had proceeded to the finals. Loki on the other hand was about to go on, determining who would go to face Thor in the finals. In the end, of course Loki won.

 Now it was the showdown between Loki and Thor. The grounds where eerily silent as Thor choose a maiden to bestow a token of luck for him.

 Now it was Loki's turn, unexpectedly instead of heading for the royals section he went towards the servant section. 

My section.

 My breath was hitched in my throat as i heard the clop of his black horses hooves approach my sitting area. all i could hear was my own heartbeat and the whispers of everyone. 

He got down from his horse and approached me, where he then asked for a token from me. i stared up at him my jaw almost reaching the floor in disbelief, I of course after my initial shock said yes. and then I reluctantly tied my lilac handkerchief around his lance. 

Then he left, it was quick sudden and I was left gawking and confused. I turned reluctantly to Rita to see her and all the other maids looking at me as if I had sprouted another head. I turned back around to see my eyes meet with an all too familiar emerald green. 

I smiled slightly and gave the Midgardian way of good luck, two thumbs up. He looked at me confused, but then having gotten the message galloped back.

What he had done was unexpected I had thought he hated me. Well I don't think he liked me yet, but more like he hates me less... I think? 

Anyways as scandalous as it was, and considering that, I would probably get a beating from many maids because of this since many of them fancy him too, I felt quite touched. I barely knew him and he barely knew me and we had this whole little feud with each other. 

Nevertheless, he knew that I felt a bit bad and awkward and he probably did it to make me feel better, I guess the prince really has a soul of his own.

The match went as expected and Thor won but Loki was a good sport and congratulated his brother regardless of their little feud they had considering how Loki had deceived everyone and everything. 

The celebratory dinner was next and I had to go pack Loki's stuff from the tent to take back to his chambers, and then help him get into his celebratory robes.

I was bent down rolling up one of the larger carpets in the tent. It would take a big toll on my back and I would definitely need some of Rita's Nut ointment for sore backs. 

RITA! 

I had not spoken to her about what happened today. I grimaced I was not looking forward to it.

"Hello Melanie."

"AHH!" I screamed I turned around in shock to see a very calm Loki at the entrance of the tent

My hand was against my chest in shock "MY GOD!" I said my breathing calming down

"I scared you didn't I?"

"No shit Sherlock!"

"Sherlock??? That's a weird expression."

"Don't ask!" I said remembering he probably didn't see TV shows let alone a Midgardian Show

Also, if he did ask I'd probably spill and start crying and cursing at Moffat....

"Here let me help." he said coming over to me to help me roll the giant heavy carpet into a sack. After about 10 minutes, we finally succeeded. "You have to do this all the time by yourself? "He said out of breath