The Younow Broadcast (Ch. 1)

Before I start this, you're 16 turning 17 on June 16th and you're a huge supporter of Jonas. It's 2018 and you've been supporting him since December 2016 and he knows you just a little bit from your comments. You've never guested with him before because you were too scared to but you really want to do it now. You've never met him before because your parents won't buy tickets for you whenever he's around where you live. Anyway, let's get started with the story!

   *Your POV*

  "Hello all you beautiful people! Come and join my Younow broadcast! It gonna be amazing, you know, guest some of you guys! Play truth or dare! Would you rather! Never have I ever! You know, the amazing stuff like you guys know! You know where to find me Woahits_bridges!" Jonas says as he records himself. "That's going on Instagram!"

     You see that Jonas is going live while you're watching YouTube. You don't even care about what you're watching anymore because Jonas is live and you always watch his lives'. You hear him say that and you just can't help but smile when you hear his voice.

     "Okay. Who wants to guest?" He looks at all the comments being spammed.

     You've never been guested because you were to scared to actually ask him because you don't know if he'll hate you. You decide to put your picture in the guest queue and see if you'll get picked. You can tell that he's looking at the guest queue and then he chooses someone. It wasn't you though, so you were hoping he would guest you the next time.

*45 Minutes Later*

Guests have gone by and he still hasn't guested you. He's not guesting anymore people after the last person and you had to wait another day until you might get a chance. You really wanted to be guested tonight.

*5 Minutes Later*

Jonas was talking to his friends watching them play Fortnite. But then he looked over at his computer to give us his attention again which you love because you can see his beautiful smile and eyes. Actually, that boy is perfect! Not a single flaw on him!

"Okay, I decided that I am going to guest one more person tonight and whoever has the funniest picture in the guest queue will get picked!"

You got so excited that you almost exited the app and grabbed your very small glasses and small hat. You did the most awkwardest pose ever and hoped for the best.

*Jonas's POV In Head*

Waiting for everyone to get their picture up, I was looking at all the comments. I literally love all of you guys. You guys are so amazing like I can't even describe. Anyway, I'm talking to myself, how original.

*Your POV*

He just sat there for no reason. You thought he was talking to himself. Anyway, waiting for him to pick someone, he looks at his computer and your heart is racing. You're scared for some reason but you know, oh well. He then guest this one other person and you had no hope left. She was now live with him but she was extremely laggy. Jonas said he loves her and hung up on her. You kind of felt bad for her and you didn't want that to happen to you.

"Sorry, but I'm going to go live with one more person since that wasn't working."

You then had hope! You got so excited once again and then it said "Now going live with Woahits_Jonas!" Your heart dropped. You've never done this before and you don't know what to say, or anything.

Jonas - Hey! How are you?

(Y/N) - I'm good, how are you?

Jonas - I'm doing great! How cold is it outside for you?

(Y/N) - Umm... Pretty cold. I mean it's 46 degrees out. Is that cold enough?

Jonas - WOW, THAT'S FREEZING! It's like 60 degrees here!

(Y/N) - LUCKY!

Jonas - I know right! So do you want to pl-

His screen freezes up and you're so upset. It's just you that didn't lag and everyone is talking to you. Your face gets red and you drop it. The broadcast logs off and you start to tear up. It was the first time you guys have ever talked before and that was pretty much your only chance to talk. You close your computer lid and lay there in your bed tearing up. You then fall asleep and that was the end of the day...