Chapter 1 : Forgot

It was morning and the sunlight that penetrated the window of the room caused Knock to wake up from his sleep. As soon as Knock got up, he saw Korn who was still sleeping soundly on his left and occasionally he smiled as he looked at Korn's handsome face.

"He is very handsome even when he's sleeping" Knock said himself then went to take his towel and went to the bathroom.

After a few minutes, Knock had finished bathing and when he got out of the bathroom he saw Korn still sleeping soundly.

"Ow, he still sleeps?" Knock asked himself. He went to sit next to Korn and woke Korn.

"Korn? Korn? Korn, wake up noey" call Knock while shaking Korn's body.

"Eummph" said Korn lazily then went on sleeping with his back to Knock.

"Ow, Korn..hoey? Korn?" Knock calls while shaking Korn's body but Korn still does not want to wake up.

"Korn ... do you forget what day it is today?" Knock asked, pulling Korn's body from facing his back to Knock.

"Wait a minute, Knock ... give me 5 more minutes, ok?" Korn replies with his eyes closed and then faced his back to Knock.

"But Korn ... today is-" Knock's speech stopped as Korn cut it.

"Knock, just wait a minute.." Korn asked with his eyes closed.

"But we've promised that this morning we-" Knock's once again stopped by Korn.

"Knock ... please, Knock..5 minutes, hmm?" asked Korn half-sleep.

"hmmm .." Knock said regretfully and sat with his back faced to Korn.

Knock's move made Korn awake from his sleep and twisted his head to see Knock behind him and he saw Knock sitting with his back faced to him. Korn sat down and hugged Knock from behind.

"Are you okay, hmm?" asked Korn as Korn saw Knock being annoyed but Knock did not answer Korn's question but he let go of Korn's hand and stood up. Knock pulled by Korn until Knock sit back.

"Where are you going?" Korn asked.

"I want to wear clothes ... don't you see? I just wear a towel right now" Knock said and then stood up but Korn pulled Knock back again.

"Are you mad?" Korn asked.

"No" Knock reply then stood back but Korn pulled Knock back causing Knock to get annoyed.

"I know you're angry," said Korn.

"Korn, I want to wear clothes now" Knock said and let go of Korn's hand holding his left hand and going to wear clothes.

After Knock had finished wearing his clothes, Knock kept going to the kitchen without seeing Korn making Korn stand from his seat and following Knock. When Knock was making coffee, suddenly Korn hugged him from behind.

"Korn, what are you doing?" Knock asked.

"I'm hugging you" answered Korn, putting his chin on Knock's left shoulder.

"Don't you see? I'm making coffee," Knock said irritably.

"Just continue making coffee" reply Korn.

"Release me first" said Knock.

"No, I'd rather like this" reply Korn.

"Korn, you make it harder for me to make coffee," Knock said.

"No .. I just hug your waist .. not your hands," Korn said.

"But it's still hard for me .. release me first .. you're heavy, Korn," said Knock and Korn, releasing his hug from Knock.