He's still a Glasshole.

Diana's POV

I stomp out of the room, wet; water droplets dripping down my hair and clothes.

I walk to the washroom and find mom standing near the basin, washing her hands.

"Mom..." I call out to her.

"Yes hun." She speaks, without looking up.

I go close to her and ask softly, "Can we just go home?" 

"Give me ten minutes. We're about to wind up the party-" She stops and looks up "Woah! Why are you so wet?" She questions, shock visible in her tone.

"I was pranked." I state.

"Oh! Jake? Right." She says in a matter-of-fact manner. "I'll ground him when we get back home-"

"No. It was not Jake." I cut in. She gives me a questioning look. "It was ...uh... someone else." I continue. "I want to stab him in the eye, with a fork." I add, making a fist.

"Don't forget to wear gloves, it'll keep the fingerprints off of the fork; and use a newly purchased fork for better results." She proposes as if I was going on a mosquito hunt.

"My favourite part of this is how you don't even question who it is." I chuckle.

"The less I know, the less I can say during the interrogation." She winks at me making the corners of my lips turn upwards.

Now that's my mom!

"For now, take Jake with you to the Parking Area. I'll be right there." She finishes.

"Ok."

So, we drive back home. On the way, I have fits of sneezes.

Great! Now, I have caught a cold, all thanks to Erik and his stupid prank.

I need to change my clothes right now. Ugh.

As soon as we reach home, I change into my comfy strawberry PJ's and slip into my bed, falling in a deep slumber.

"Diana, wake up honey." I hear mom say as she shakes my arms.

"Mmm... Let me sleeep...." I groan, pulling a pillow to cover my face.

"Wake up and change. You need to run an errand for me." She orders, jerking me to a sitting position.

"Why is it me all the time?" I rub my eyes.

She ignores my complain and explains, "Diana, I'm sorry, I had to hand over some important documents to Allison but it totally slipped off my mind. You would have to drive to Hotel Royal Heritage. She's staying there for a while. You'll do that for me, right?" She asks.

Ugh! Not again.

I'm not entering the Lion's den. If Allison is staying at the hotel, then, so is Erik and I'm in no mood to book a bed for myself in the hospital.

The first time I met Erik, he almost gave me a heart attack by proposing me in front of everyone. During our second meeting, I could have fallen down the balcony if I hadn't balanced myself.

Ok, scratch that, Erik saved me that day.

And now, I am sneezing my head out because of him.

He's THAT lucky for me, isn't he?

I hear mom clear her throat, waiting for me to reply.

"No mum, I'm not going there." I respond, changing into black jeans and red hoodie.