March 29 2018

Lets get the therian stuff out of the way first. I havent been shifting much, but I still feel really coneccted to my theriotypes. I also have been pretty busy so i cant go outside alot, which sucks. /:  I made a fort thing in my woods and it kinda looks like a nest, but i got sestroyed so im sad. I havent been able to go in my woods like AT ALL, so i feel horribal. I dont have alot of things going on, so this therian update is really short. heres what happened in my mindscape today: I was at the top of the hill. "Fox, whats this?" i asked, pointing to a weird circle att he top of the hill. no answer. "Fox?" I turned around. no fox. he was gone. a bird flew over head. It flew directly over my home. I ran down the hill through the medow, and up the small slant, next to the moutain. Fox was sitting by the waterfall.

"Fox?" I asked. he turned his head, he looked sad. "It hurt me." He mumbled, i knew he was talking about the black orb. Then i saw his right front leg, it was scarred and bloodyed. I moved next to him, and touched his forhead. "We could run to get your mind off of it." i sugested. He nidded. "I havent showed you the moutains yet, we could go their." I smiled. He ran through and up the mutains for what seemed like forever. Until i began to black out again. A litle bit later i came back. "Fox, whats that thing on top of the hill?" i asked. "A portal." he responded. "Can i see it?" I asked, egerly. "Not right now, but we can go back to the medoaw." We ran through the medow and evently sat on the rock. "Your time here is ending." I nodded. "I had fun running with you, and remember, beware of the black orb. I hope to show you the poratl, goodbye my friend, goodbye she-" then i left.

i wish i knew what Fox was going to call me, i may ask him tommorow. If anything therian related happenes then i will tell you. bye for now -Clin/Varia

ps. ive been seeing the black orb irl to, which makes me really nervous. Also ive been trying to figure put more abut Varia's life, but i havent got anything!