two many updates

So i think Varias a boy. I had this memeroy of dilivering a mouse to a female barred owl, and she had eggs. :/ I guess im gonna have to find a new name for him. Im also back in maryland, so thats cool. On the car ride back i was doing something called the "no nos". Its a thing that owls do when threatened. I was squawking at big trucks to. luckily my parents didnt here me.

 I havent had time to go to my mindscape, but i think thats a good thing cause here wahsts happened yeasterday: i was on the stone path. "Can we go in the forest?" I asked Fox. "Of course." He replied. we walked in. "wait." he said, and looked towards the portal. "The brown fox isnt there." he whispered. We continued to walk. Once we got far in, i ran. Fox smiled and ran after me. He pounced on me, and we landed in a clearing. We lay there for a little before i decided to go to the portal. Fox followed. Once we got there, the broen fox already wa here. Fox leaped on it. "GO. DONT WORRY ABOUT ME JUST GO!!" his eyes we wide, and i was crying. Then i jummped in the portal. I landed in the Realm.

I dont know if i will be able to go back there. It turned black once i enetr the portal. Anyways ive been felling pretty connected to myt heriotype which is ggood. i dont have any time to wright, sorry for the spelling wrrors. bye for now -Clin/???