Truth is never meant to be sweet

Part - 25
Truth is never meant to be sweet

Maheshwari enters inside a lavish mansion of SM where a posh party is conducted, they were stunned to see the mansion. Even gadodia are there with them

Rich businessmen are present here with media who are eager to see what announcement SM needs to make and most importantly they were excited to see who AM really is .

Everyone attention was drowned to main gates where a line of around 20 security swords enters and take there position so that no one can come near the middle .....

All eyes were on door as everyone got idea who was about to enter from the doors .

Then enters two men all dressed in suits and tie .... They gracefully makes there way to stage between the bodyguards, everyone eyes trailing with them .

Maheshwari and gadodia gasps seeing them. There eyes were ready to budge out from there socket
Both stood in front of them.
Ap whispers - laksh...

Laksh just have her a looks and Turn  to the other person who is non other than............RITHVIK
Both nods and make their way on stage.

Rithvik takes a mike ..
Rithvik - good evening everyone. Myself Rithvik Mehra and this is my friend and brother of SM Laksh Maheshwari (laksh smirks facing everyone). I warmly welcome you all. I know you all are waiting for SM and all the rumors you heard about SM reveling himself is true ..... SO NOW I WELCOME MY FRIEND SM aka SANSKAR MAHESHWARI with his family.

Gasps can be heard all around the room and the most shocked person were mf and gf ....

Here enters our hero SANSKAR MAHESHWARI with Swara beside him, his one hand on her waist
On there one side was manik and other side was mike both walking one step behind them ..... Behind them comes dida and Nandini soon ramta and uttra joins them from crowd leaving mf behind .....

Sanskar outfit

Swara outfit