-Don't listen to her. Monty is in room 320 next door. I haven't checked up on him yet. I said. Miller, Murphy and Raven walked out of the room to go and see how Monty is doing and what's going on with him. 
-Jasper? Octavia asked.
-He's still in the OR. I said not looking at Octavia. Lincoln had her wrapped in his arms. 

-Tavia! I'm still here! Clarke said all cherish. Octavia got out of Lincoln's embrace and walked across the room and sat down on the edge of Clarke's hospital bed. I walked to the door there Lincoln stood.
-How you doing honey? I heard Octavia asking Clarke.

-My body hurts. I think that I were in an accident since I'm in a hospital bed. Why am I here? What happened? Clarke asked.
-Bellamy got a call. You were in a car accident. You are okay now. Jasper and Monty are okay too. All you have to do is lay back, close your eyes and rest. We'll be back soon. Octavia said. Clarke did as she was told and it didn't take to long until she had fallen asleep.
Lincoln, Octavia and I walked out of the room, leaving Clarke alone. It won't bother her since she isn't awake. Instead we walked into room 320. Monty was asleep too. Murphy, Raven and Miller sat on each stool and waited for a doctor or anyone to come in and tell us that he's okay. Monty must be okay. We can't lose him.
I honesty can't believe that this night turned out to be a nightmare. The night that I graduated. That's not the point and it doesn't matter now. Nothing of that matters. All I want is for our three friends to be okay. To survive. I were leaning against the door frame. Then I heard someone's voice behind me. Finally another doctor. 
-Only family members or relatives can be here right now. The doctor said. I'm pissed at them for saying that all the time.
-Listen doc, I don't want to be disrespectful or anything. We are staying here. We are family. We might not be blood relative with these three amazing people. Right now they are in the hospital, we are worried and love them. We aren't leaving our family here and you can't throw us out. I won't do anything stupid cause I know that the girl in room 319 will kick my ass. I suggest that you tell us how Monty Green here, and Jasper Jordan are doing. I said as calmly as I possible could. 

-We operated on Mr Jordan. I hate to inform you that he's in a coma. But that his surgery went successfully. Monty Green here is going to be fine. One of his lungs had collapsed. That's why he was in the OR. As I said, he'll be okay when he wakes up. The doctor told us.
-When can we take them home? Octavia asked. 
-Miss Griffin can leave the hospital tomorrow and Mr Green can leave in two days. If he's lucky he can leave tomorrow too. The doctor told us. After he left I looked at my friends. We all are heartbroken because our goofy, quirky little weird friend Jasper is in a coma. Why does things like these happen to good people? What did they do to deserve this? They did nothing. I wanted to trash things and scream at doctors and nurses to do everything they could to get Jasper out of the coma. For Monty and Clarke to get better and up on their feets soon.

The next day
Me and our friends had been needing to leave the hospital since there were no visiting time when we arrived last evening. I had gone home to get some sleep, a shower and eat something.
Now I'm sitting in Clarke's hospital room and waiting for her to wake up. To see her blue, beautiful and lifeful eyes. I had talked to the doctors. They had put Monty and Clarke in a share room so that I can be able to here when they wake up. Lincoln had texted me that they will be here in an hour. Raven, Murphy and Miller will be here between an hour and two. 
-Where am I? I heard someone say. It wasn't Clarke. I turned around to see a confused Monty who were trying his best to sit up. 

-You were in a car accident. We will tell you more about it later. Let me get the nurse. I said. I could hear him trying to talk to Clarke who still were sleeping. I got a hold of a nurse and she walked with me back into the room. I stood next to Monty's bed so that I could hear everything she were telling him. 
-So I can leave today? He asked. 
-We would like if you stayed another day. Just so that we can make sure that everything is perfectly fine. It's up to you. If you want you are allowed to leave today. Think about it. The nurse said and left. 
-If I were you, I'd check out so that you don't have to pay anymore hospital bills. And you can stay here to make sure that Jasper and I are okay and until we also get checked out. I heard someone say. I turned around to see a sleepy Clarke. She is awake and it's her voice. 
-You're awake. I said happily and walked over to her side of the room. 
-My body hurts. Clarke said. I won't judge her if she complains. She is allowed to do that as much as she likes. 
-You're okay princess? I asked as I leaned down and kissed her forehead.
-Just get together already. Monty mumbled.
-We are in a hospital and you're in the room. Clarke said.