Chapter 14

Alexis Pov.

I saw a little girl with my mom and dad. I was so confused... "Who is that little girl...", I asked confused. "Your little sister Jazmine",My dad spoke. "Hey Jazmine..", I spoke as i gave her a hug. "Hey", She spoke. Tonie grabbed my mom bag, as i grabbed Jazmine's Bag. "How old are you little miss Jazmine?" ,I asked. "Im actually just turned 13 yesterday", Jazmine spoke to me. "Oh well I got a secret to tell you..", I began to whisper in Jazmine ear. "What is it", Jazmine asked. "Dont tell momma and daddy we going on a road trip tomorrow...", I told Jazmine. "Really to where",She asked. "Since i like to drive we going to NYC or Atlanta but my homeboy Diggy Simmons lives there so we might go to NYC", I spoke and smiled while the expression on Jazmine face brighten as i said Diggy Simmons.

We got in the car, and i looked in my rear view mirror in the car to Jazmine. We both winked and i began to speak as my Mercedes - Benz started up. "Well.. we are going on a...", I spoke yelling. "ROAD TRIP TOMORROW!", Jazmine yelled. "To where?" , Tonie asked. "NYC or Atlanta maybe both",Me and Jazmine spoke.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Next Day

I rolled out of bed its 7:00am. We need to go ahead and get on the road. I woke up Tonie, My Dad, My Mom, and Jazmine. They all began to get dressed. I put my Floral Hakuna Matata Tee, and PIECES Regular Low Waist Denim Shorts. I put on my white vans, and H&M Hairband with flowers. I put my hair in a Naturally curly hair bun, and placed a small amount of EOS on my lips. I grabbed my Michael Kors Jet Set cream monogrammed cross-body bag, and grabbed my beats and placed both of them over my body. I got my iPhone 5C Purple Raindrop Hard Case | Mobile Madhouse and placed it in my backpocket. I placed on my Neil Lane Engagement Ring 2 3/4 ct tw Diamonds 14K White Gold onmy right hand on my ring finger. Also yes Tonie asked me to be his wife , so im engagement ring. We all got packed into my mercedes - benz SUV. Since everyone decided NYC than Atlanta. We were headed to NYC.... I played Bed peace by Jhene Aiko and song to Tonie "Cause I've been working hard and I know you be on the same shit Every other day's a different game that you just can't win I just wanna ease your mind and make you feel all right So go head tell your baby mama you gon' be with me tonight Right".

Than Loyal by Chris Brown came on the Radio "When a rich nigga want ya And your nigga can't do nothing for ya These hoes ain't loyal These hoes ain't loyal Yeah, yeah, let me see". Glow in the dark played by Diggy and Jazmine began to sing "Anything worth living is worth dying Anything worth getting is worth trying I put myself in the shoes of a giant" . Than nothin on me played by Toni Romiti I song along because thats my ish "She aint nothin on me''. Than Chris Brown Fine China played "Just like fine chinaa". Than Drake from time played my mom loves this song so she song alone "What's up? Been a minute since we kicked it You've been caught up with them bitches I don't get it, you're a star love You shouldn't have to deal with that I'll never make you feel like that. Than Lalala by Naugthy came on "The words that keep coming out sounds like lalala. Than Ariana Grande Honeymoon "Than what I see ahead of us, ahead of us, yeah. I'm ready to make that turn Before we both crash and burn". Than Chris Brown Beautiful people played me, mom, and Jazmine got hyped "Don't you know? Don't you know? Beautiful, don't you know? Don't you know? Don't you know?Beautiful, don't you know, know, know Know, know, know". Other old hits played and we got hyped to.

| OUTFIT IN LINK |