Home

After what happened at the school, Hieu went to Brandon's house when he got there Brandon was work out also as Hieu already said "he not that smart but he is super hot and sexy." When Brandon opens the door he ask Hieu how his day was going and Hieu said "without you I can't live" so Hieu kiss Brandon and they both fall down. Brandon smell so good that Hieu could resist so he lick Brandon, Brandon said stop and let finish it in my room and with that he carry Hieu on to the bed. Brandon start to kiss Hieu and that make noise come out of his mouth. After that was done Brandon took of his pant and he show Hieu his 10 inch black dick, Brandon was start to have second thoughts and with that Hieu gave him a blow job. Brandon's dick, was when to big so Hieu start with the head after he lick it the dick pre cumming and it tastes so good. Hieu keep on licking it until Brandon say "let me fuck you Hieu" and with those words, Hieu take of his pant and his 6 inch cock just pop out and when Brandon saw it, he push Hieu and start to give him a blow job. Brandon mouth tastes so funking awesome that Hieu want him to be with Brandon forever. After a little while Hieu cum and Brandon drink it all up. Brandon said Hieu taste so good and with that Brandon start to fuck Hieu with his powerful cock. Hieu start to let out noise when that happens, Brandon kiss Hieu to stop the noise but still Brandon still fuck Hieu with his cock he also cum in Hieu and that was awesome. Brandon pull his dick out of Hieu and they just led there. Hieu say "do you want my boyfriend" Brandon say "hell yeah" and give Hieu a kiss and so with that Hieu still wasn't tried so he fuck Brandon and Hieu cum in two minutes, when Brandon pull it out he start to suck Hieu's cock again. When it was 5:00 o'clock. Hieu say "I want to keep this moment with you forever Brandon."

For the next chapter it a shock so wait and find out ◕‿↼