A World to End

Darkness.Thats all I saw as I looked down, my toes stood precariously perched on the railing. a railing that is meant for safety, but would surely aid me in my demise.My heart beat; quicker than the 45 miles per hour speed limit that this bridge held. The capacity for the bridge was 5000 pounds, and I slowly began to feel self conscious, as if I could break the bridge with my own weight. I sadistically laughed to myself, I was about to die and I was worrying about my weight. How typical of me. Death. Is that what I really wanted? Of course. I wanted it all to end. The pain, the worry, the everything. All the things that restrained me with tight knight arms would go away. The man who held me back with hairy, broad, strong arms would soon release me. That man was life. My life was a pity. I was a pitiful girl. I looked down once again at the waters rushing beneath me, only a hundred or so yards below. Who knows how many people stood here, looking down at this same dark water. Who knows how many succeeded. Though, that was not my problem,because I knew that I would find a way to succeed. If the impact didn’t kill me, I would surely drown myself. I know, pretty horrific. Well, thats what you get when you put a girl into this cruel world. A sadistic little bitch. How’d I get this way? Well,I guess I should start at the beginning.