"Just having a little fun Hummel, calm down."

"No! Why don't you go and have fun with a single guy that actually wants to kiss your ugly chipmunk-like face." Kurt pressed a finger to Sebastian's chest hard and glared at him.

"Jeffrey here wanted to kiss me."

"Really? Because from what I saw it didn't look that way. It looked like Jeff was trying to get away but you just held him here against this wall and attacked his lips." Kurt snapped. He grabbed Jeff's arm and pulled the blonde towards him protectively. Before Sebastian could say anything back, Kurt dragged Jeff to his car that was parked on the road in front of Sebastian's house. He pushed Jeff into the passenger seat and began frantically texting Blaine and Nick, telling them to meet them out front.

A few minutes later, Jeff watched as two brunette boys walked down the yard towards Kurt's car. "What happened babe?" Nick opened Jeff's door and gave him a hug. "Get in and we'll tell you." Kurt said. "We're leaving."

Nick and Blaine got in the back and Kurt started driving. After 10 minutes Jeff noticed what road they were on. "Take a left up here." He said. Kurt looked at him but turned left when the turn came up. "Now another left and then a right." Jeff said again. Within minutes he was telling Kurt to pull into the parking lot of the restaurant he went to with Hayden and Jasper the first night he met the boys.

"Why are we here?" Blaine asked.

"Cuz I'm hungry." Jeff told him.

"How did you know this place was here?" Nick asked. The diner-styled place wasn't in a really popular area. The next two streets over there were two big restaurants and shops that people would normally go to instead of this place but Jeff liked it better here.

"It's so cute!" Kurt squealed excitedly when he walked in the restaurant. "Isn't it Blaine?" Blaine nodded in agreement.

Jeff ordered burgers for all four boys from Hayden's aunt. "Thanks Delia." He said when she brought them their food to them 15 minutes later.

"So Jeff are you going to tell Blaine and I what happened?" Nick asked.

"Sebastian kissed me."

"He did what! Why did he kiss you? I knew we shouldn't have come. Did you kiss back? How far did he try to go? Why didn't y-holy shit this is a really good burger!" He stopped mid sentence as he took a big bite of his food. Blaine and Kurt took bites too and had they both had same reactions as Nick did.

Jeff laughed but then said, "He said he likes me. I didn't kiss him back but he was running his hand down my body and he had been kissing my neck too. Kurt walked in just after that part."

Blaine shook his head and grabbed Kurt's hand. Jeff watched as Blaine lightly ran his thumb across Kurt's skin. "I'm going to kill him!" Nick shouted, earning a few strange looks from an elderly couple a few tables away.

"Nick it's fine."

"No Jeff! It's not fine! He could've done more then just kissing you! He could've done horrible things and I wouldn't have known because I wasn't there to protect you from him. I'm so sorry." Nick put his head in his hands and sighed.

"Nicky, it's okay. I don't blame you. Kurt was there thankfully." Jeff nodded to Kurt who blushed and smiled sheepishly. Blaine nuzzled his face into Kurt's neck affectionately. "I love you." He heard the two mumble to each other.

Nick noticed Jeff staring at the couple and sighing so he moved closer to Jeff and put his arm around his waist. Jeff turned his head and looked at Nick's hand on his waist. He looked back up into Nick's eyes and smiled. Nick knew Jeff wanted a kiss but didn't want to ask so he leaned in and kissed him on the nose. Jeff giggled and Kurt went "aweeeee." But Blaine shushed him.