So Done With You

So. You left.

And you blamed me for it.

You blamed me for your pettiness, your drama, and your games.

I'm done being told that I'm the problem when you're the one who blows everything out of proportion just to make me look bad.

I'm sick of you seeking attention from the people that hurt me so that you can fit in with them.

I'm sick of you saying that I'm the problem when you're the one who tries to spread my business.

I'm sick of you yelling and crying and pushing the blame on me when you're the one who's hurting yourself.

After all, who blames their so called best friend for their own anger?

It's not my fault that I didn't want to add to your gossip.

It's not my fault that you and I aren't exactly the same.

It's not my fault that you twist my words to make me seem like the bad guy.

Piss off. I am done with your bullshit.

You have no idea how freeing it is to see you walk away from me, never to come back.

You have no idea how good it feels to let out all of my bottled anger that was a result of your shit.

I'm so glad that you left because now I don't have to be the bad guy. Now I don't have to be the one who tolerates your games and hurtful words.

Goodbye and good riddance.

Remember not to come back.

Yours truly,

Fuck you