Lightning Love and other things

Start from the beginning

Trevor hissed. I was a bit dumbfounded to hear someone actually hiss. But I was quickly snapped out of it as he tried to advance at his brother but was stopped by someone stop. It took me awhile to realize it had been me. It also took me awhile to realize I had my eyes shut and my face buried at the back of Jackson’s back.

I was surprised he hadn’t pulled away by this point. However, I was glad he hadn’t. He seemed to be the only one holding me up at this point in time.

My head began to feel a piercing pain.

Breathing heavily, I clenched tighter onto Jackson’s shirt, if that was even possible.  

“See what you all have caused!” I heard Candle scream.

“Hey I did nothing it was all of them,” Austin defended himself.

“I don’t care!” hissed Candle as she pulled me away from Jackson. The pain was unbearable. I moaned in pain as I pulled away from her grasp.

Slowly, I fell to my knees and not even caring how stupid I looked, I placed my cheek on the cold titles. Wanting the pain to subside.

I had these headaches ever since I can remember. Of course I wouldn’t tell anyone, I would always play them as small migraines and rush home. I would also not tell anyone I usually got them after or before I dreamt those crazy dreams that caused me to fear fire and crowds.

I whimpered as the pain shot through my whole body causing my body so began to shake. In the back of my mind I felt very embarrass I was having one of my episodes.

Swiftly, I was pulled away from the cold of the titles. I let out a pathetic cry of protest. I refused to open my eyes, I refused to see the one who had pulled me away from the only thing that was keeping me slightly calm.

“Take her.” The one who sounded like Jackson said.

Who was he telling to take me? Take me where? I didn’t want to go anywhere…

There was a hushed argument that I was unable to make out, but as soon as I let out a cry of pain, it was silenced. I was quickly switched from arms.

As soon as I was placed in the second pair of arms, my body seem to mold into them. The pain began to vanish as my body no longer shook as badly. I still kept my eyes closed in case it returned with vengeance. I felt tears slide down my cheeks, but they were gently wiped away. That was when I decided to open my eyes.

Ever so slowly, I opened them and I looked right into a pair of grey ones.

They watched me with awe and worry. My breathing began to relax and in no time, I was breathing normal. The pain was gone as if it had never came. I always feared it when it came. That was one of the reason I always closed my eyes. One being I thought one day my heart would give out from so much pain I would die and I rather die with my eyes close than open. Two being it felt as if I was lit on fire.

“S-sorry,” I stuttered averting my eyes to my shaky hands.

“No need to apologize but what was that?” he asked.

I glanced around to everyone’s face. They all seem worried of my little scene even John. “I-I can’t really explain it since I, myself, don’t know. I get them every once in awhile, since I was small. It’s like a huge massive headache but much worse since it feels as if I am being burned alive and I usually get them before or after I dream of being chased by a crowd and being burn alive.”

 I was surprised of myself. I had never told anyone about this and here I was rushing out to tell them, though, it felt like a huge weight was lifted.