Chapter 1

Elene has been working in the Valiente mansion for almost twenty five years now and she has never seen the house so happy and peaceful. Mr.Finn Valiente and his wife, Nancy own most of the largest companies in the world. They have hotels,  Schools and other businesses all across the globe. They are rich business tycoons with only one son and two girls.
Their son , Samuel is their pride and joy. He is tall and muscular with brown hair and grey eyes. He is the heir to a great fortune which makes him one of the most eligible bachelors. He has multiple girls worshipping at his feet and chasing him. They have trained their son to be a man of honour so he is no cassanova inspite of all the women. The only girl he adores and loves deeply is Katerina Montez, he will probably die for yer if he has to. With straight black hair that Samuel likes to run his hand through, pink full lips, long eye lashes, brown eyes that he can stare at for a long tine, full breast and curves in all the right places. No man can resist her charm so it was no surprise when he introduced her to his parents as his girlfriend. What tops her beauty off is her impeccable brilliance and smartness. She completed Havard and so did Samuel with two years difference.
Since she started working in the Valente group of compabies, the companies have grown rapidly due to her smart choices and hardworking spirit. She treats the servants of the house as her personsl slaves whiles the others treat them as family because they've been with them for a long time.
The buzzer in the kitchen buzzed.

"Bring two glasses and a bottle of wine to the garden" Katerina's voice boomed out of the intercom snapping Elena out of her thoughts

"Speaking of the devil" she mutters and then calls Zoe to attend to them.

The maid's atire is black pleated skirt with a white shirt and black vest. Katerina hates the way Zoe's curves are defined in her skirt and she hates it more when she seves her visitirs and they undress her with their eyes like Carl was doing right now.

"I contacted them on the project and they said they are willing to do it for half of the profit" Carl said as Zoe opened the bottle of wine and poured some out for them.

Carl is the head manager of all the Valiente companies.

"Does it look like were running a charity case here?" She fipped through the document containing the details of the deal of the new project."This is nonsense. What kind of agreementis this? Does he think we dont have other companies lining up to sign up with us"Katerina said feeling outraged by the information in the document.

"He knows they have the best" Carl said glancing at Zoes ass as she left.

"Their business being well known does not mean they produce the best fertilizers"

"You can talk with him personally. Maybe you can convince him to take 20%"

"I know what he wants. He just wants a meeting with me and that's something i dont have the time for"

"But you have to. Its important that we get them to suply us with the fertilizers. We can even make them exclusively for us"

"Of course that was my plan all along but..." Kateruna took her phone and dialed her secretary Selena to tell her to arrange a meeting for her with him. She thought about it and decided to finally go.

"Im glad you're finding time to go" Carl said after finishing his drink.

"Well, I've thought of it and... well whats the harm in it right? Maybe i can even get us a better deal" Katerina said.

Samuel entered his study to see Jasmine his childhood friend sitting there. He was surpried to see her since she was in England and its been forever since theve seen each other.

"Oh my god" Samuel said in shock closing the door behind him

"Surprise" Jasmine said in excitement running into Samuel's arms.

"Well hold on litte tiger" Samuel said caught off guard by her sudden hug. "Ive missed you a lot" he said breaking up the hug.

"Ive missed you more" Samuel moved to his desk and Jamine sat opposite him.

"So how's Engand?"

"England was fantastic but I realized that there is something more important for me here so.... here i am"

"Wait so you're going to be moving here permanently? "

"Yeah. Ive taked with my parents and they talked with  yours and your parents have agreed to allow me to stay here"

"Really? Thats amazing. I cant believe you're really here"

"Yeah well neither can I. I heard you've settled"Jasmine said with a hint of jealousy

"yeah. Will you like anything? "

"No im fine. So who's that special girl. She must be really special if she has been able to capture your heart"

"Yeah she really is special. I can't wait for you to meet her you'll love her, she's amazing"

"Well I cant either"

Just after Jasmine finshed speaking, Katerina entered the study.

"Hey" Samuel said standing up.

"Hey" Katerina glared daggers at Jasmine wondering what she was doing here. She doesn't know her but she doesn't like her at first sight

"Kat meet Jasmine, Jas, Kat"

"Nice to meet you I've heard a lot about you"Jamine said extending her hand for a hand shake. Jasmine wasn't surprised to see Katerina, she had to admit she's good looking.

"Nice to meet you too"Katerina said shaking her hand.

" I've heard a lot about you"

"Well i cant say the same cause ive heard nothing, about you"Katerina said with a smirk and Jasmine's smile faded.

"Doesnt matter cause ill be staying here so you'll  know me " Jasmine said with a smirk. Katerina felt her anger rising after Jasmine finshed speaking. She couldnt believe he made the decision without her as he always asks for her opinion on all his decisions

"That's nice to know. Since when did this house turn into a hotel? " Katerina asked turning to Samuel

"It isn't my decision. I just found out just now. It's my parents who made the decision after her parents talked with them" Samuel blurted out quickly in hopes of diverting Katerina's anger from him and to calm her down.

"Well there's somthing called a hotel and and apartment or don't you have that where you come from? "

"Who the hell do you think... " Jasmine angrily said but Samuel cut her off with his hand

"Jas calm down. Can you please excuse us"

"Are you gonna alow her to talk to me like that? " Jasmine said with shock written all over her face.

"Are you deaf as you are dumb? "
Katerina said "leave us alone"

Jasmine turned to Samuel for help but his expression told her to leave.

"Fine" Jasmine sighed and left banging the door behind her