Prologue

With a flick of her hand, the grass began to creep tpwards him. He stared in shock as what was believed to be a myth started to unfold right in front of his eyes. The vines climbed from his legs upwards squeezing the life out of him. As the vines squeezed his body, his veins popped out releasing blood on the vines. His veins became varicose. The blood on the vines accelerated the strength and speed at which the vines were coming at him.
"Will you speak now?" She asked walking towards him.
With every step she took, the vines gained extra strength squeezing harder and harder.
He yelled in pain as he tried to break free but her power was beyond that of his. He tried to call for help but she had blocked all forms of communication.
"I asked you a question" she said angrily as she squeezed her hand and the vines entered his skin piercing through his bones and blood vessels.
"Pl.. eeeeaaas... sseee!" He cried out loud.
  The torture he was in right now was unbearable for hom. He wanted to just speak up but there was a spell on him preventing him from saying anything.
"If you ki... "
"Shut up and answer the question" she strode towards him and grabbed his neck forcibly. He coughed out blood. He began to bleed from all his body openings. A bloodcurling scream ripped out of this throat.
"If .... you... kill me.... who wil tell .... you? " he said gasping for air.
  One of the vines shot out of the group.
"I'll find another way. I always do"she said as the vine grabbed his throat tearing it from his body. The other vines buried themselves deep in his skull crashing it into a million pieces.