Chapter 15

Taylor p.o.v

Since none of my friends are nice to me, I thought I could fix this my self. After thinking for about two minutes, I finally got an idea. I want Tamzin to forgive me and start out fresh. Let's just hope it works.

Tamzin p.o.v

Since I tortured Taylor and only Taylor. This is getting very exciting. Now he feels what a felt every time he punched, kicked and slapped me.

But now I feel bad. I don't know why but i just feel it, is this how guilty people feel, terrible?. Well I don't care. My sister died and now I am alone. Scratch that, I still have my parents but their attention is on their jobs. So it leaves to me to being alone.

I also made friends today!.Maddie!. She's so nice and easy to talk to. Before she used to be mean but now she says she's changed. Today, me and her are going to mall to get our hair and nails done and she's paying, See how generous she is?. I might as well call her my best friend.

After school

Me and Maddie are now walking in the parking lot going to my car. Once we get in I buckle up and turn on the radio. Are you mine by arctic monkeys. Maddie started to sing and I sang along with her.

The ride was very fun but we had to go to the mall. We got into the mall and was brought up with a nice smelling sensation going through our noises. The smell of donuts went through our noises and we looked at each other and started to walk into the donut shop.

Maddie ordered a chocolate donut and I ordered a plain sprinkles donut.

After we were done we headed to the beauty section of the mall. We entered Betty's hair and nail salon. it was not packed compared to the other one but its okay. After getting our hair and nails done. We walked out of the salon and walked to the food court. Maddie said she was going to the bathroom and I let her go alone. After a few months of impatiently waiting for her I look around the food court and I noticed that there a group of boys from my school standing near the good court.

I can't make out who they were but they seemed familiar to me. An also there was a girl standing next to them. I look closely at the girl and she looks like maddie?. She's laughing, giggling and looks like she's flirting with the boys. Soon after she turns around to point at me but continues talking right after. After a while she comes to the table and sits down looking at the menu acting like nothing happened.

I cleared my throat and Maddie looked up. "What took you so long?". I asked her

" I was just went to the bathroom and pump into a cute guys on the way" she said

I replied with a simple okay and went on with the day. As we were finishing, Maddie made hand signal to her left, motioning something to come to us.

I have her a confused. first she wants to hang with me next she's calling people over. But the smart thing is that no one knows I'm Tamzin but Maddie. She's the only one who apologize to me. I feel that I can trust her.

Moments after she was facing me and smiling. " What are you up to?" I asked her .

" Nothing, just how you've changed, that's all" She said plainly.

" And also, I don't know why I hated to you all those years but it is something I am truly sorry about". She confessed

"Its fine maddie, You don't need to worry, I forgot and forgiven you." I said assuring her.

" But I am ever so deeply--"

She was cut off when a black sticky liquid appeared on me. I turned around to see who it is and guess who it was, Yes ,you guessed it. My bullies.

They all stood there laughing at me. I look towards maddie and she had a smile on her face.

"I'm ever so deeply" She paused for a second. " Not sorry". She finished the sentence.

I got up in disbelief and ran. I just ran, out of the food court and out of the mall. I didn't know where I was going but I'm surly not going the hell back there. a few tears threaten to spill from my eyes but I repelled.

Moments later I was at my house. I walked through and I saw my mom and dad. They sat on the couch in the living room and looked at me. My mom was the first to talk to me.

" Tamzin dearest, Come here, We need to talk". My mom said sweetly.

I went to go sit down next to them. My dad started talking. "Tamzin, since you're old enough now, we have considered that we should move to another state".

I started to cry tears of joy."Honey, we do think it's for the best, don't cry" My mom said to me while grabbing A hold of my hand. They thought I was crying and thought I would miss this place hell no.

" No mom, I'm happy to leave this place" I said smiling.

" now you better get ready baby girl, we leave tomorrow." my mom said kissing my forehead

I ran up to my room I packed tank tops, shirts, Crop tops,dresses, shoes, accessories and toiletries.

It was one am when I finished packing. I couldn't believe it, I'm leaving tomorrow and I wont be tortured again I thought to myself. I showered and went to bed.

Author note

Vote

Like

and comment what you liked