Chapter 14

Taylor p.o.v

Its been weeks since we saw tamzin. I wonder what happened to her. I know I'm the one who did this but I still care.

Now I'm in English and I'm bored. The teachers talking nonsense and I don't bother to listen but to put my head down and sleep.

finally the bell has rung and I'm out of that class like a light. My next class is Math but I have to go to my locker to retrieve some books. As I was at my locker something or someone catches my eye.

A girl with pink hair and black clothes walked to the locker right besides mine. I watched her as she opened up her locker and took out some books. She looked up at me and anger flashed through her eyes. I looked back up to my locker acting like I was opening it. She stood up from her locker and walked away scoffing.

I shrugged it off and started walking to my class. I hi fives some people and I was finally at my class. I noticed someone sitting in my chair. The girl I saw earlier sitting in my chair smirking at me. I took that as a gesture of sit here. So I sat next to her.

She fully faced me and grabbed my bandanna and started walking to the trash can. She looked at my and smilies at me while holding my bandanna on top of the trash can. I stood up to retrieve my bandanna but it was too late. She threw it and walked back to the desk.

"What was that for?" I asked her.

"Go fuck yourself" She said annoyed.

This girl is angry with me and I don't know why. Might just have to be Tamzin but in a tough way. Who knows,she might be even Tamzin for all I care!. The whole period consists of sleeping and scribbling. The mystery girl just went to go sit some where else with other weird people. The bell finally rang and I was going to lunch but then...

I was tripped by the same mystery, psycho girl. The whole school was laughing even the teachers!. I just got up and went to go sit with my friends. once I sat down I looked up at everybody and I could see all of them holding laughs." Go ahead,Laugh dumbasses." I said and rolled my eyes. They all bursts into fits of laughter. Me on the other hand wants to break their necks and cry but right now I'm too still to do anything. I bet this is how Tamzin felt. Being laughed at, Nobody to turn to, being humiliated every single day.

The boys are still laughing so I walked to the nearest bathroom and sat in one of the stalls. For the whole thirty minutes I just looked up to the ceiling and thought about some things. I checked my watch and saw that class was about to start and if I don't go now I will be late.

once I got out I was met with the same pink haired girl from earlier who tripped me. She looked back at me and smirked. I wonder why she's doing this to me but its sure getting in my nerves. I walked up to her and looked at her straight in the eye.

She looked, some how familiar?. She has the same hair length as Tamzin. Height, eye color and skin color the same. I eyed her for a good 30 seconds until I realized its tamzin. I nearly fainted, I thought she was dead.

"Get away Caniff" She spoke angrily.

"Tamzin is that you?". I walked closer to her and started touching her chin.

She stood back in shock but regain her posture. " I don't know what the hell your talking about". She spoke with fake curiosity.

"Your Tamzin, and you know it, don't play games with me." I said pulling on her arm so she doesn't walk away.

She wiped around and faced me with a face almost with tears."Yes, I am tamzin but a different kind." She said almost crying.

She walked away and didn't turn back. I just stood in the hall way looking like a lost dog.

I noticed that I'm already late for class so why go I thought.

This is why tamzin or changed tamzin did this to me. I need to make a change.

Author note

PLEASE READ!.

I won't BE UPDATING ON A REGULAR BASIS FOR ABOUT A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME. PLEASE FORGIVE ME BECAUSE THIS IS A CRAPPIE CHAPTER AND I HATE IT. AND ONE MORE THING.

FUCK ALL THOSE HATERS. ESPECIALLY A HATER. YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF. I APPRECIATE THOSE WHO ARE NOT COMPLAINING AND HATING THANK YOU!.

IM GONNA MISS ALL MY BAES