Somebody cleared their throat from behind them. "Shut up, Ferret. Stop ruining my moment." Harry said blushing.

"Okay, we'll just go then." Draco said, smirking.

He turned to Fred and George, gesturing to come out with him. They moved out of the common room as quietly as possible.

"Um...what was that for?" Harry asked a bit nervous.

"For saving me from becoming a stupid troll." Tom shrugged.

"Well, then I think you should also kiss the twins, Nick and Draco. They too helped me save you, you know. Actually it was Nick's idea—"

"They didn't make me laugh. They didn't stand by my side, when I wanted to see the basilisk in the Chamber of Secrets." Tom stated seriously.

"Oh," Harry made a 'o' shape with his lips.

"And remember Harry, if you try to kill yourself again, then I'll stop listening to whatever you say and go and become a very good student of Dumbledore—"

"No!" Harry responded quickly. "You won't do that,"

"Well then, what should I do?" Tom asked.

"For now you can kiss me again." Harry said before stepping closer to Tom and kissing him again on the lips.

As they came out, they saw everybody staring at them from under their lashes.

"What? Don't gape at us. That's rude!" Fred said.

Draco was surprised to see Roxanne present there. "Uh—Roxanne...What are you doing here?"

"You said that you would come soon, I waited for you. But you didn't come." said Roxanne, a bit sad.

"Oh—um, sorry; I just got a bit b-busy over here." Draco said a bit nervously.

"Is Harry okay?" she asked again.

"Y-yes, he is ecstatic!" Draco said grinning.

"But, before you left you said that he's ill?" Roxanne frowned.

"Yes, he was, but before we kissed." A silky voice replied from behind.

"What?" Almost everybody over there gasped.

"You have a problem?" Tom said raising his eyebrows. Everybody shook their heads frantically. "And don't worry; he won't try to kill himself again. I have made sure of that." Tom said smirking.

"But how—"Draco was cut off. He was suddenly pushed back by a force of a body over his. And a second after that, he was kissing somebody. He roamed his hand around the back of the body to understand who it was. It was definitely Roxanne. He gently picked her up of the ground due to her shorter height, and kissed her passionately. He smiled into the kiss. As they parted for air, they both were grinning madly.

"Um...sorry..." Roxanne breathed out.

Draco frowned. "Why would you say sorry?" he was breathing heavily.

"Maybe, because, I didn't want to break the kiss so fast..." Roxanne smiled cheekily. Draco immediately blushed.

"Then why don't you kiss again?" Harry said rolling his eyes.

"When did you come?" Draco asked.

"Do you really want me to explain that?" Harry deadpanned. "And Alphard, I think you want to say something to Nick." Harry said checking his nails.

Both Dominique and Alphard tilted their heads at Harry. "What do you have to say?" Dominique said turning to Alphard.

Alphard just shook his head. "I don't have any idea. What do I have to say?" he turned to Harry.