Suga proposed me...

I started dating Jungkook.... Man! He was holy handsome. I still have a feeling Suga likes me. A LOT! Whatever, it's off day. I still have plans with Jungkook at night.
Y/N: Huh? The bell rang?
I opened the door, it was Suga!
Suga: Y/N! I....
He had roses with him... something was up with this boy!
Y/N: What?
Suga: I like you! I wished I was the one that kissed Cinderella! I like you!
I was frozen.... what should I say? I don't have feelings for Suga anymore... before I actually did.
Y/N: I'm sorry Suga, you're too late. I don't have feelings for you anymore and I'm dating Jungkook.
Without say anything, Suga left the only thing he said was Sorry, I'm too late. I felt sorry....
So, it was 6 o'clock. Jungkook and I are going on a date. He was so in love with me! Still, I felt very sorry about Suga.....
So, this whole week Suga and I didn't talk. I practice all alone, and I see him on the hallways a lot. He was just sooo depressed.....
Suga: Hi Y/N
Y/N: Suga... hi, are you alright?
Suga: Yeah! The show is tomorrow! I'm alright!
Y/N: Okay... good! Let's practice!
Suga: I'm so excited! Let's practice!
As we were practing, I was happy. I didn't need to win, but all I have to appreciate is spending time with him.
He and I... can't be together, I cannot Betray Jungkook! He's such an angel!
Suga: Are you excited for tomorrow? Y/N ?
Y/N: Yep! Do you want to win?
Suga: Place doesn't matter. What matters is that we're having fun with each other. After all of this, maybe I should put my feelings down for you!
He hold my hands.
Of course.... I can't put my feelings down, maybe I'll try.....
Y/N: Yeah....
There... tomorrow was the show. I could not wait, Jungkook made me a gown for tomorrow! Suga gave me a necklace. It said Suga, with his birthday on it. I wore the gown and I wore the necklace. I was ready to rock this with Suga! Suddenly my phone rang! It was Suga....
Y/N: Hi Suga! Are you excited?!!!!
Suga: Yeah! Let's rock this! I'm at your house soon, give me 5 minutes!
Y/N: Yeah! See you
I hang up... I got a text message from Jungkook....
Jungkook: Hey Y/N! Are you nervous?
Y/N: Nope! I replied
Jungkook: I'm at the concert, I heard Suga is picking you up. So, next week let's go to prom?
Y/N: Okay!
Jungkook: See ya Y/N!
Suga came and he picked me up... we were there.
Suga: Oh no!!! We only have 2 more minutes to practice!?
Y/N: God! Let's go practice!!!!
Suga: He started playing the piano.... rapping... So sweet!!! "I need you girlll"
The concert will begin in 30 secs! Contestants please get ready!
Y/N: Let's go Suga!!!
Suga: Yeah Lets go!