Answers to some Questions

Start from the beginning

"Where were you? We've been looking for you." a boy named Andrew Nott asked.

"And what are these blood traitors doing here?" Antonin Dolohov asked narrowing his eyes at them.

"Yeah, as per us, they are in Gryffindor, right?" the other pair of twins, Dmitri and Nicholas Lestrange asked in unison.

The Weasley twins' eyes narrowed with excitement upon seeing another pair of twins. They smirked and tilted their heads before they looked at each other; mischievous as always. As Harry, Dominique and Draco noticed this they quietly moved inside the gargoyle and into the common room sniggering.

When his three friends were out of sight, the Weasley twins approached the Lestrange Twins, smirking.

"Yeah, we are in Gryffindor. But you know what, we have heard a lot about you two too. So we thought, why not bring some gift for you, so that our meeting could be remembered forever?" Fred asked.

The Lestrange brothers narrowed their eyes. "What gift?" Dmitri asked.

They just reached in their pockets and both took out two balls, and placed them on the hands of each Lestrange twin. And then they ran from there. The other people standing there narrowed their eyes at the balls, including Tom. And before they could figure out anything, the balls exploded. The place filled with dark smoke and foul smell. Everybody coughed violently shouting curses at the Weasley twins. When the smoke cleared, they found the culprits rolling on the floor and laughing their butts out at the end of the hallway.

The twins ran towards them with great speed. But they were too far for them to get. The twins ran away towards the Gryffindor towers; still laughing.

As the other students entered the common room still cursing and coughing, they saw three people sitting leisurely on the couch.

"Couldn't you tell us?" Nicholas snapped at them.

"Don't look at us, Harry has sponsored them. They know them better than us." Draco said pointing at Harry.

"Why would you sponsor such a thing?" Dmitri asked.

"Just for fun; you'll come to like them gradually." Harry said with a grin.

"Yeah, in your dreams," The twins said together rolling their eyes.

"Why were you—"Antonin started but was stopped by Tom.

"I think you should go and shower. Or you'll smell like dung the whole day." He said.

They all nodded at once and went for the bathrooms. Harry looked around and made a not-bad face.

"You have quite an impact, I see." Harry nodded.

"Yeah, except you all." Tom replied pointing at the three sated people on the couch.

"You are right. We are the one who affect people, not the ones to get affected by." Dominique stated smirking.

"Right, you even affect my lungs. You seriously need to quit smoking." Tom said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, and you need to start smiling and be happy a bit." Harry spoke up.

Tom's eyes shot up, as he turned at Harry. "And what makes you think that I am not happy?" Tom asked.

"Well, from the very first day, I have never seen you neither smile nor joke. So, either you are depressed or not happy with your life; which are basically the same thing." Harry explained.

"You are happy; with your life?" Tom counter asked.

"One needs to find happiness. It's not like people who are happy, don't have sadness in their lives." Harry said.