Answers to some Questions

Beginne am Anfang

"I'm doing fine, but I wasn't going to jump from the tower you know. I was just standing there; before you decided to break my already cracked bone." Harry stated and rolled his eyes.

Their eyes widened. "What, you weren't going to jump? Then what were you doing on the tower? You always go there when you are sad." They twin talked.

Tom just looked at the two identical with a crooked face.

"For Merlin's sake Fred and George, I go there when I'm sad; not when I want a high jump!" Harry deadpanned.

"Um, okay we are sorry." The twins said outing their hands up in surrender.

"Potter, how do you know so much?" Tom asked again.

"Well, that is none of your business right now. You just focus on saving your life; and don't follow that bastard's orders blindly. You would consider my words if you really love your life; which according to me, is very dear to you." Harry said shrugging.

"How much do you know about Chamber of Secrets?" Tom asked.

Harry looked into Tom's blue eyes. "More than you can guess, Tom. But the information remains within me." Harry said blankly.

"Tom, do you know who Grindlewald's best friend was?" Dominique spoke up.

Tom turned to her a bit confused about the question. "No... Who was it?" Tom said slowly.

"Albus Dumbledore," the twins spoke up together.

Tom was taken aback. He looked at Dominique with surprise. "Rather it would be wrong to call them best friends. They were more like lovers; before Dumbledore decided to destroy him and suck out all his powers. Today everybody knows where Grindlewald is; locked up in his own prison." Dominique explained.

"Tom, it's time you knew the truth about the old man. He's playing with you; just like Grindlewald. He's going to make you powerful and then suck out all the power you have gained after you can no more handle the power." Draco spoke up for the first time to Tom.

"And how do I know that you are not here to use me as well?" Tom asked wearily.

"One would think that. But I have been in the same place like you. You'll eventually know whom to trust and whom to not. There are plenty of people whom you can trust; you just have to look in the right place for them." Harry said nodding.

Tom looked at him amused. "Why do you live with the muggles, when you have a family?" he asked.

Harry looked at him with raised eyebrows. "I don't live with them anymore. I ran away from there. I used to live in the Leaky Cauldron before the term started. And before that I didn't know that Nick is my sister." Harry said smiling at Dominique.

"I'm his blood sister actually. Lily, his mother, blood bonded with my mother when my grandparents died. She didn't have anybody then; Lily did it to give her a family. They were great friends." Dominique said giving Harry's smile back.

"So Lily and James are your parents?" Tom asked raising his eyebrows at Harry.

"Um, yes..." he said looking at Dominique with raised eyebrows. Dominique just shrugged.

"So you are an orphan as well." Tom said nodding.

"Technically, no, naturally, yes." Harry said nodding.

The students left the hospital wing after a few minutes, including Harry. As they came near the Slytherin common room, they saw a large group of students standing in front of the gargoyle. As they saw them approaching they walked to Tom.