Chapter 11

It was 10 minutes until 1 o'clock, and Star had just inished getting ready. She walked downstairs and saw Andy fast asleep on the couch. Star put her hands on her hips and looked at him grinning. She thought for a second on a good way to wake him up at the same time getting her revenage. Then she got a good idea.

Star walked over to the desk in the corner of the room. She pulled out a blow horner and smiled from ear to ear looking at Andy still sleeping on the couch. Star slowly crept her way closer to Andy, and stood beside him. She rose her arm up a couple feet over his head, so that it was not to close to his ear. She did not want to damage his hearing. He needed that.

HONK!!!!!!!!!!

Andy jumped to the edge of his seat wide eyed and confused by the sound of the horn. 

"What the fuck?!" he yelled surprised.

Star fell to the floor laughing at the way Andy's facuial expression looked. When he realized what had happened he smiled and started laughing himself. Andy dropped to his knees in the floor beside her and started to tickle her ribs.

"Revenage huh? Is that how it's gonna be?" he laughed while tickling her.

Star was laughing so hard she could not breath or speak. She tried pushing Andy off of her, but she could not let go of her stomach due to laughing so hard.

Andy laughed at her, and when he decided she had had enough, he stood up holding his hand out to help Star stand herself when she could gain her breath back.

When she was finally able to gain her breath back, she looked at his hand that he was holding out to help her stand. "How do I know whether to trust you or not?" Star asked crossing her arms over her chest.

Andy laughed," You don't." 

Star sighed and bit her lip. She took her chances and grabbed his hand. He pulled her up until she was standing straight, then pulled her close to where the torsos were touching, and they were looking into each others eyes. Star looked into his beautiful pools of blue. Andy stroked the stray hair that had fallen into her face, and looked at her passionaitly. Yes, she had lost one eye, and had a scar going down the side of her face, but , to him, she was more beautiful then ever before. they both truly loved one another.

Andy leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips. "I love you, Star," he said when their lips disconnected.

Star smiled softly at him," I love you too." 

Andy smiled at her. They stood there looking into each others eyes for what seemed like forever. Neither of them wanted that moment to end.

Then Star came back to reaality." Um... Andy... we're gonna be late," she laughed.

Andy looked at her in confusion for a second, then he noticed what she was talking about," Oh shit. Come on. Let's go." 

They both ran out the door, and to the car, Star making sure not to forget her sunglasses before they walked out of the house.