Aquarius: Same

Sagittarius: neither

Capricorn: It can't get worse that that tho

Gem: apparently it can

Capricorn: can't

Gem: can

Capricorn: can't

Virgo: shut up

Capricorn: make me

Gem: not 2day m8

Leo: Wait, what's the problem?

Taurus: I'm invisible

Aries: we aren't stupid

Scorpio: most of us aren't.

Aquarius: What do you mean by that anyways

Virgo: see through

Sagittarius: disappear

Taurus: legit invisible

Virgo: I guess we'll show you later

They all signed off as they entered the school. Virgo and Sagittarius stayed close to Taurus and each other, trying to avoid anyone who may bump into her. That's when they ran into Capricorn.

"Hey, cous'," Taurus smiled, then realized that nobody could see.

"Um, where are you, Taurus?" Capricorn looked around, but obviously couldn't see anyone.

"Right in front of you," Virgo grimaced.

Taurus poked Capricorn on the shoulder. "Hiya."

"We need to assemble everyone," Sagittarius told her friends. "And fast."

The four of them kept walking to their first class - English with Ms Mal. Luckily, when they turned the corner, the ran into Leo, Gem, and Nye. The three were quietly discussing something. Each looked up once they saw three of the four friends.

"Hey, y'all," Leo flashed them a grin. "Is it true that Taurus can't be seen?"

"True as it'll ever be." Taurus poked Leo and Nye on the shoulders.

Nye yelped. "What was that?"

"It was Taurus, you nitwit," Gem scowled. "What are we gonna do with her? How do we explain to her parents that 'they'll never see her again, but don't worry, she's still here!'"

"We don't?" Nye shrugged.

Leo and Gem both slapped him on the back of the head, resulting in an ow. Nye rubbed his head with a frown.

"C'mon, let's get to English before we get detention," Sagittarius sighed.

"Good idea. Taurus can hang in the back, we'll say she's sick." Virgo stared walking down the hallway, the rest of the crew behind her.

"Oh, and Taur?" Sagittarius turned to her invisible friend.

"Hmm?"

"Be sure to shut up."

"Duly noted," Taurus replied.

"Shh, we're here," Leo shushed.

The seven of them walked into the entire class staring at them. Including Ms. Mal. They all sat down at their seats, except Taurus, who stood in the back. An uneasy silence spread through the room.

"I have decided to assign you new seats." Ms Mal curled her lip up.

The signs all glanced at each other in absolute horror. This wasn't good.