“Whatever, your committing social suicide.”

“Come on let’s get to class.” I sighed. “Wait, you have a class with me?” I ask.

“Yeah, I have biology with you.”

“Since when?”

“Since the beginning of the year, you just didn’t notice me.” He said. Oh, silly me.

We get to class right on time. I sit in the back like always and Jesse sat in the front. I guess that’s why I never noticed him before.

“Hello, beautiful.” An annoying British voice said. I groan, of course the devil has to sit next to me. “What do you want Emery?” I say annoyed.

“I was waiting for you this morning but I didn’t see you. Are you avoiding me?” This guy is so annoying.

“I’ve known you for almost twenty-four hours and you’re asking if I am avoiding you?” He nods. “Well Emery, have you ever thought that I just didn’t want to talk to you. Don’t you have other friends?”

“I do, but I want to hang out with you because I’m curious.” He says with a smile.

“Curious of what?”

“Why everyone avoids you. Every time I bring up your name in a conversation, someone has to call you a freak or a psycho. To me your just normal. You are kind of hot, you dress decent, and you don’t have body odor. So why don’t you have more friends?” I roll my eyes.

“Firsts, don’t you ever talk about me, ever. Or I swear to god I will beat the crap out of you. Second, don’t call me hot or I would not only beat you crap-less, I will make sure will not be able to have children. Lastly, I am not normal. People were right, I am a freak. So it would be smart of you to avoid me to.” I explain to him. I smile sweetly.

“You’re feisty, I like that.” I was about ready to punch this guy in the face. Screw that, I’m ready to tear his face off.

***

It was lunch time again and again I was really bored and super pissed. Emery really needs to shut up sometimes. He and his annoying accent get to me.

I don’t know where Kyle went; I guess he’s giving me the cold shoulder for ditching him yesterday. So here was I, sitting at a lunch table, that can sit sixteen people, by myself. I look like a total loser, even though I was already one. I hear people whispering, there not as quiet as think they are. “I guess Kyle finally got to his sense and ditched that freak.” I hear an annoying bubbly voice say.

“Yeah, did you hear this morning that Jesse was actually talking to her.” Some other squeaky voice says.

“Are you serious? He must be going blind or something. That hot new kid, Emery was talking to her earlier to. What could he possibly want to do with a psycho like that?” These girls are really getting on my nerves. Their words never hurt me that much; it’s just their point of view of my life was really annoying. For a bunch of people that hate me, they sure care what’s going on in my life.

“She should really consider jumping off a cliff or something. When she finally dies, I’m throwing a party.”

“Yeah, if she doesn’t die soon, I’ll do it myself.” I clench my hands in fist. I need to get out of here before I drop kick one of these plastic bitches.

I get out of my seat and walk out of the cafeteria. I needed to be somewhere that was secluded. I quickly walk to the library, not wanting to run into anyone on the way there. I walk in the library and sit on the couch that was placed on the far end of the library. I started to punch the couch repeatedly; I was so mad that I feel like I would explode.