Her Life from the Past

From a conservative family, Celine assumed a lot of cultural taboos that she needed to observe and lived by as she grew up in the remote and small town of San Miguel.

She believed and kept it to herself that she was molested as a toddler by their old neighbor. She never told anyone, and she didn't know also how to tell her parents.

Juan was their old neighbor in his 70s or early 80s, the brother of her mom's best friend, Cassandra, an old spinster. Celine loved to play with Cassandra's adopted daughter, Cindy in their house on weekends. Celine's mother would leave her to Cassandra's house on her way to do her groceries with Cassandra, leaving Celine with Cindy under the eyes of old Juan who was mostly confined in his room. He was crippled and looked helpless. While the children played hide and seek, he would watch them from his opened room. That day, Celine had no better choice but ran to his room to hide from Cindy. Juan had the chance to hold her and pretended cuddling her but he showed her his penis. When he started to remove her panty, Celine's danger instinct alarmed her to escape and ran to the street. She was only around 3 or 4 years old but instinct told her something was wrong. She may be innocent but that weird behavior of Juan made her scared and was so ashamed to share it to her own mother when she picked her up. She didn't even know what to say. All she knew, she won't return to that house.

From that time on she refused to play with Cindy and preferred to stay home most of the time.

Celine used to be so friendly as a child but after that day, she became so timid with very strong inferiority complex. She refused to talk about it to any one even to her family. She would rather play with her siblings or their animal pets. Her teachers noticed her shyness and would add it as comment in her report cards. "Intelligent but shy."

She finished high school with the same observations from her teachers. Celine had very few and short-lived friends even to the opposite sex which she purposely avoided. She became overly sensitive and refused to entertain any love and courtship even after college. She overheard negative comments about her from her male classmates when she passed by them. "She's like a tiger, you can't approach."

She may had crushes or puppy love interest but she never showed her feelings to anyone. She concentrated in her studies and maintained on the top ten.

College education started and she had no clue what to pursue. Her sister-in-law suggested A.B. Psychology which she took without much thought. She graduated fast without any love distractions. She remained timid but more friendly after learning about herself and other people in her field of study.
After college, she easily got a job in Human Resources. She became independent and lived on her own. She had few love interest but kept them a secret. She was so fond of one older brother in the church who seem to be mutually attracted to her. There was no verbal expression and their feelings never materialized when they had to go abroad and lost communication.