Blue-Green

Goggles yawned and looked at his alarm clock. It read 9:48. "Oh no! I'm late for training with Rider!" He jumps out of bed, and hurriedly got dressed. He ran to the training field. Rider was waiting for him. "Rider looks so hot." Goggles thought, and blushed.  "You're late. Did you set your alarm clock last night?" Rider asked, looking at the younger inkling. Goggles shook his head, and Rider sighed. "I should've known, of course you wouldn't set your alarm clock." He said.

Timeskip

Rider was leaving the training field. "Rider! You wanna come over tonight?" Goggles asked, desperate to know the answer. Rider shrugged. "Sure." He said. Goggles grabbed Rider's hand and they walked to Goggles' house.  Rider blushed, looking at Goggles. Goggles held Rider's hand, and looked at him lovingly. Rider blushed, and kissed Goggles. Goggles gasped and looked away, blushing. Goggles sat on his bed, looking at Rider and smiling. Rider sat next to him, pushed him on the bed, and got on top of him. "Uh...R-Rider..." Rider kissed Goggles before he could finish his sentence. Goggles blushed, and Rider smiled. "Goggles, I...love you. Do...you love me?" Rider asked, blushing. Goggles nodded. "I...also love you... Rider." They kissed, blushing.