Prologue

Hey everyone! I've decided to make a short story with Danica (Dan-ee-ka) Jones and Dallas Winston.

Fun fact: Normally, I don't do names, if I do its my name, Brynn, hi nice to meet you or its normally an x reader but screw it, I'm gonna try it out. If you want an x reader all you have to do is make it your name instead.

I have decided on making this story pretty harsh in terms of what happens to Dani (that's her nickname) I won't put warnings at the beginning of the chapter, instead I've decided to put them in this. (At the bottom)

The cover on this chapter is taken by me and edited by me. I'll be putting pictures on each chapter that are like a greaser aesthetic I guess.

The cover photo of the book is not a picture taken by me but I edited it.

Anyways, enjoy the story! I hope to receive feedback from you guys! Also, you can check me out on my Instagram: oldfilmss :)

~oldfilmss

Warnings (EXPECT CHANGES):
Cursing, crying, rape, smoking, arguments, abuse, weapons

Rape: So this is gonna be controversial. I've decided to put rape. If you feel uncomfortable about that, I'm sorry, but its something that should be talked about and it shouldn't be looked down upon. Unfortunately, it happens too often. If you have anything negative to say in the comments, your comment will be deleted, if you continue I will have no choice but to block and report you.

If you have any questions feel free to comment or message me.