I can see he's aching to remove what's left of my clothing. I lift my hips from the bed making it easier for him to rip them off and throw them to the floor.

"Damn Princess, you have such a pretty pussy and you're so fucking wet. Tell me what you want."

"Tongue fuck me Harry. Please I need you." Obeying my command, he hovers over me and gently bites my inner thighs. My body bucks, I enjoy his teeth on my skin. I coil my fingers around his curls forcing his face deep between my thighs. He continues with his biting; his teeth are nipping at my folds making me shudder. When he's done with his teeth, he starts flicking the tip of his tongue on my clit.

"Fuck, that's incredible don't stop. Please, I'm begging you."

He licks me inside and out but focuses most of his attention on my clit. His hands are angrily massaging my thighs, everything he's doing is fulfilling his intent to make me feel the best he possibly can. This sensation is so extraordinary he has me fisting the sheets and squirming uncontrollably as I'm eagerly anticipating the result of his hard work. He utters a few words in between his entrance and exits.

"Princess, you're fucking incredible. Can you cum for me?"

"Uh huh, I'm almost there."

My legs shake as I cinch them around his head. I feel like screaming praises at the top of my lungs for how fucking talented he is at pleasing me. I bite my lip and pitch my hips forward one last time.

"Daddy, here it is. Fuck me, fuck me...oh my god...fuck." The last word is slurred into a drawn-out moan, my whole frame tightens, pauses, and then slowly melts into the bed underneath me. 

I release every bit of pent up sexual energy which is fueled from my constant need for him. It was also an excellent distraction from my lingering irritation about the situation with James.

He laps up my sweetness groaning deeply causing vibrations to shoot throughout my system. He doesn't miss a bit of it. He's the most attentive sexual partner I've ever had. Not that there have been many, but nothing I've ever had compares to this, my head is in a beautiful daze.

"Jesus, I can't feel my legs. Wow..."

Looking up at me from between my legs he grins deliriously while licking his lips.

"That's what Princess gets for being a good little girl."

Sliding his hands up my thighs he crawls on all fours poising himself over me.

"Are you ready to play some more?"

His eyes stare at me filled with undeniable hunger, and his jeans are throbbing because his arousal is desperate for stimulation. I flip the script by throwing him off my body then mounting him.

We both find it enjoyable to play the dominant role and seem just as happy to be submissive to one another. Quickly we've learned to orchestrate a dom-sub switch up relationship in the most delightful of ways.

I grab the scarf that has been haphazardly draped over my headboard for months.

"Give me your hands, now."

Eagerly he offers both wrists, I efficiently tie both to the headboard. Tugging on them to make sure they won't come loose; I'm pleased now that I have complete control over him. He lifts his hips off the bed desperately trying to get some friction against his cock, I push them back down on the bed.

"Did I tell you to move?"

He shakes his head, treading carefully while he's in his most vulnerable state. He opens his mouth to speak but my eyes focus on his, warning him he'll be punished if he says a word.