• O N E •

Y/N 's POV
---------------------------

Your Bedroom - 4:47 pm

---------------------------
I was watching Riverdale as I heard my mom coming upstairs.I was a little annoyed of her today because she was talking to me the whole day about the movie I may be filming with 2 famous people.Wyatt Oleff and Jack Dylan Grazer.We were gonna film this movie in Indiana called 'Locked'.It was a teenage horror romance movie.It caught my eye for auditioning and I did.Maybe my mom was coming to my room for that.

"Can I come in?" My mom asked as she knocked my door.

"Yes mom."I rolled my eyes as I paused the show.

"What is it?"I asked

"Okay,so you remember for the audition for 'Locked'?"

"Yes,Yes I do..."

"Well...THEY ACCEPTED YOU FOR THE MOVIE!!!" She screamed of excitement.

"OH MY GOD! REALLY?!" I was surprised too.

"YES! They told me to pack up to go to Indiana, tomorrow we go."

"But,what about about the plane tickets?"

"Oh don't worry about that.I bought them already."I started to get a little confused but anyways,Hooray! I'ma be on a movie again!

"Well okay.Now leave me watch Riverdale please."

"Yeah.Start packing up now for tomorrow! cause we are going to LAX reaally early. " She reminded me and left my room.

I continued to watch Riverdale and took out my luggages.I finished putting some of my clothes, shoes and accessories in there and took a picture.

I finished putting some of my clothes, shoes and accessories in there and took a picture

Y/U/N:Getting ready to go to Indiana!

Likes:320,6k || Comments: 45k

sophialillis: I'ma miss you gurl!💕

Y/U/N: @sophialillis me 2 ! ;(

ilovewyattmar10: Takee meee!!

milliebobbybrown: Have fun filming!

Y/U/N: ^ Thank youuuuu!!! <3

floatingstrangers: Nice bags ;)

As I finished replying the comments,I went to take a shower.

After my shower,I check my phone and I had 1 message about the movie,where is the studio and etc.

Word Count :354

Sorry for doing a lot of stories and deleting them recently.By the way,I'ma try to make this story better and yeah.Stuff will get extra spicy soon and sorry for this short chapter kids.

-Dani