Chapter 3

"Since there will be a school festive held on this weekend, all the students are informed to be in their respective club rooms by the end of recess time." A deep voice announced through the speakers. Immediately fishing out his phone, Yungho began to type a text to Nara. It was recess time and he knew Nara would be at the rooftop, so she might not be aware of the given announcement.

To Nara: Nara-yah. We need to go to the club room in a while. I think they are going to discuss about the festive held on this weekend. Let's go together. Go get your bag, I'm on my way to your class.

After hitting the 'send' button he put all his books in his bag and checked one last time before heading out. At that time Nara was also rushing to go get her bag as she saw the text right away.

"Oh, you are here already?" She checked her drawer in case she left something. "Yeah. Let's go quickly!" As soon as Yungho said that the bell rang, indicating that the recess time is now over. Nara fixed her spectacles before walking out of the class with Yungho, talking with him as usual.

"Wah. She is close with Yungho? That scumbag out of all people? Wah. Daebak!" Taeyong uttered in absolute distress, witnessing how close they seemed. "But he never came here before?" Taeyong questioned himself but loud enough for Chittapon to hear. "Taeyong. Why are you so bothered. He came here way before too but you just never really noticed. He comes to get her whenever there is a club meeting." Chittapon said with a straight face. The two words 'Club meeting' woke him up. "Ah right club meeting. Shit man I'm late!" Taeyong almost screamed storming out of the class, luckily avoiding to fall on his way out.

"I'm so sorry miss I needed to take a shit!" Taeyong managed to make up an excuse even though he was completely breathless after all the running. "Mind your language Taeyong" Calmly advising, the teacher asked him to take a seat. Teachers incharge of the club activities are usually never that strict. They are cool until you never attend the meetings. Taeyong signed up for science club as all the other clubs were occupied. Unfortunately, it's a must to be in at least one club according to school rules so he just chose to be in science club, although it's the most repetitive club in the school.

After a 20 minute discussion about the festive they were all free and everyone in the room left except for Yungho, Nara and Taeyong. Nara and Yungho was sitting together in one of the front row seats and Taeyong seated at the very back. "Wow. They even sit together. Losers." He muttered to himself.
15 minutes passed and Taeyong was still in the room, blankly staring at the back view of both Nara and Yungho. For some reason that really bothered Taeyong. He did not like Nara but seeing Yungho sit next to her bothered him than anything ever did. "I should do this. If not he probably wont leave." Reassuring himself about his clever plan, Taeyong started throwing small paper balls at Yungho. He continued to throw until Yungho stood up from his seat and walked towards him, agitated. "Ya Taeyong. What do you want?" To this Taeyong chuckled. "Why are you sitting next to her?" He attacked back with a question. "And how does that bother you?". Just like this, they both had a battle of questions until Taeyong gave up and said "It's because I want to disturb her and I can't do it because you are here." Yungho snickered before asking "Do you like her?" and to this Taeyong answered rather quick. "Me? Me and that loser?" He halted, laughing out loud in between his words. "I'd rather date of my friends I swear. Who'd date a loser like her. Maybe another loser?" He continued laughing. "Ya Taeyong. Do you think it's so much fun to disturb just one person?" Nara asked, obvious anger in her tone. "Not just anyone. It's just you." He said. "Me? Why me out of all people?". She was feeling a sting at the back of her eyes. "Because you are a loser. Such a big loser and I don't think there is anybody else who'd be a greater loser than you are." As usual Taeyong was careless with his words and she felt a lump in her throat. There was a moment of silence as no one spoke after that. "I gotta go" Nara broke the awkward silence before she rushed out with her belongings. She sounded hurt and her voice stuttered. Taeyong felt uneasy seeing her run off like that. Although he had made so many people cry, he felt really bad this time. "You made that loser cry how could you just stand like that. You are such a loser too." He blamed everything on Yungho before leaving as he couldn't hold back anymore.

"Nara...where are you.." Taeyong continuously muttered to himself, restlessly looking for Nara. The last area to check was the school garden where people barely enter. "Found her!" Taeyong whispered to himself in victory. Although he found her he didn't know how to approach her. Nara was sitting alone on the swing and crying her eyes out. At this moment Taeyong knew he messed up a lot. He stood far away from her for approximately 30 seconds before throwing a paper ball at her. Taeyong walked closer and stood infront of her but the response he got from her wasn't very pleasing. Not to be defeated, she threw her bag at him. "Woah calm down man!" He caught the bag in awe. "Why'd you come here? Let me hate myself in peace." Nara talked sobbing in between her words. "Why'd you hate yourself? I thought losers loved themselves." again being the careless boy, he spoke. His words were followed by a soft 'Go away' from her and he continued the conversation. "You let my words hurt you? Aigoo, you are just beyong adorable right now. I've never came across anyone who gave me this much importance." Taeyong chuckled. "What a joke." She mocked him as she wiped off her tears. "Nara, Stop crying. You look pathetic." Taeyong's words started sounding as if he wanted to console her and Nara noticed it. "You're such a bad boy or what they call 'a wannabe bad boy' but you come after saying all the pitiful words. What exactly are you?" Taeyong was speechless at what she said. He never know he was being that obvious with his words. "I'm a sucker for losers." He thought he shouldn't be that harsh on her right now. He didn't know why it bothered him so much. Nara laughed at what he said and Taeyong found it cute. "So that makes you one too." She continued laughing. Taeyong was mesmerized by her laugh. The small movements she made while laughing, he found it attractive. He never saw her laugh until now. "You should laugh more often. Makes you look a bit less of a loser" He said, not taking his eyes off her as he gave his best smile. The smile everyone falls for. Nara's heart fluttered and she felt her cheeks heat up. His smile was so beautiful and she was shook at how he didn't smirk as he usually does. "Oh um. Okay but, why do you hate Yungho so much?" She tried to change the topic as she was feeling very flustered and awkward. With that one question, Taeyong's whole expression switched. He was back to his usual 'cool' self. "None of your business." He spits out, throwing her bag back at her and stomping back to class.

→I'm sorry if there are any typos.