Red X Froggy/Charlie

Charlie stood up to leave a council meeting. Red was sitting beside him with a mirror in her hand, "Finally! I thought my curls were going to come down, I need to hurry and re-curl them."

Charlie smiled. Typical Red, "You look beautiful just the way you are." To this day, he still found it odd that she was in love with and married to a frog, but was still concerned about her own looks 24/7. You'd think she'd try to change him, but it wasn't so.

Red smiled, "Thanks. But I beg to differ. I'm a wreck! HAIRDRESSERS!" She suddenly yelled. Charlie jumped. That romantic moment had turned into her yelling and a bunch of ladies running into the room with items of all kinds in hand that Charlie didn't even know what they were for.

Charlie shook his head and waved a hand in the air to dismiss them, "Don't listen to her. You can leave."

"What are you doing? Come back!" Red asked angrily as she watched her confused hairdressers leave the room. Charlie grabbed Red's hands with his green, webbed ones.

"When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change. 'Cause you're amazing just the way you are." He spun her and they began to two step.

She giggled, "You really think so?"

 He nodded before continuing to sing, "And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while. 'Cause you're amazing just the way you are."

He leaned in and kissed his wife passionately.

Red smiled, "Okay, I guess I believe you. I love you,"

He returned the smile, "There we go. I love you too."