Chapter Two

Well hello there! Wow i just realised that probably sounded creepy and stalkerish O.o oh well! sorry it took so long, im writing another story of which i havnt published yet, and i honeslty like it more than this one ! But i still really like this one. So i was in math class on my last day of school and all of a sudden sorry for party rocking turned on and me and my best friend Kelsey looked at eachother then we stood up went to the front of the class and started doing crazy dance moves. Needless to say we got detention for the first day of school. I didnt even think they could do that!!!! oh well my litttle yogurts! other authors have cool names for their readers and fans but y'all are my yogurts! BE PROUDDD! anyway i supposed i should get onto the actuall story so here it is!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Two

Cade's POV

I noticed one of the man-apes walk over to Jordyn and intoduce himself. I beleive his name was Liam? She obviously wasn't going to introduce her self so I did. I coughed and Jordyn walked overto me and so did the rest of the girls. They all were to mesmerized to say anything. I'll admit they all were hot but that was one of the reasons I did'nt want to do this.

"Hi we're Five Down, and we will be your mentor for a while untill my dad get's better. I assume you know who we are considering the way, your looking at us, but I will introduce us anyway."

"I'm Cade Cowell,-"

"Cade is an unusual name for a girl is'nt it?" One of them interuppted. The girls gapsed and the blonde one and the one that walked up to Jordyn looked at him with a face that said 'that's-not-nice-dude-leave-her-alone'.

"What's your name?" I asked him with i'm not gonna lie, a bitchy voice.

"Zayn." He replied with confidence. I snorted and Emily and Jordyn looked at me with the same face the blonde, and I believe it was Liam had.

"Well Zayn, thats just overall an unusual name so I honestly wouldn't be talking, now if you would be so kind and let us introduce ourselves to you, that would be much appreciated." The blonde tried to re-frain from laughing at his band member but I noticed and so did Zayn. Zayn just shot him a glare.

To get the bad tension of us Jordyn introduced herself." I'm Jordyn Haddal, and Cade isn't usually like this but she really doesn't want to be here so, yeah." She was always shy so it wasn't that loud , but it was loud enough that everyone heard her.

"HELLO! I'm Kelsey but you can call me Kels or Kelso or your majesty. Either or is fine. The last name is Clifton also don't thank me later and before you ask for what it's for letting me let you meet me. You may now bow down and kiss the ground that I walk on." That was Kelsey just being herself and of course she added a wink afterwards, just to be her.

"I'm Allison Noiles, but you can call me Ally. The pleasure is yours." She said rather cheekily and just for good measure she put in a cheeky grin aferwards.

"I'm Emily but you can call me Em. My last name is Francis and that's all I guess about me." Em is really quiet but once you get to know her she's cheeky, and a party animal.

" Now I will properlly introduce my self as I was rudley inturuptted last time." I snuck a glare at Zayn before continuing." My name is Cade Cowell. I don't really have any nicknames, and as Jordyn or Jordy said I honestly don't want to be here, so just escuse my tone of voice if I come across bitchy. Yes, my father is Simon Cowell, one ofthe wealthiest men in Egland , but don't make a big deal out of it. Im not one of those spoiled rich snobs, and me being rich bohers you, Deal with it."

I laughed at all of the guys faces when I was finished speaking and even though they saw me I just could'nt stop.

"Errm, Cade over here seems to be having some technical difficulties so why don't you introduce yourselfs to us." Jordyn said hoping to distract the attention off of me. But I only laughed harder when she said I had technical diffuculties. My laughing apparently made the blonde start laughing, and Liam just looked around awkwardly. But he spoke.

" Yeah sure of course, um I'm Liam Payne i'm 17 and I like to sing I do have a nickname but you  call me it I will take away what ever is most important to you. I love disney movies especially Toy Story and I am from Wolverhampton, England." I gasped when he said he would take away what ever is most important to me. Me and the blonde both said at the same time,

" Not my food!" We both looked at eachother and burst out laughing again. Liam started talking again.

"Since Niall over here seems to be having some technical difficulties , I will introduce him to you guys to." We both burts out laughing again and the blonde, who I just figured out was Niall, started literally ROFLing. I mean who does that? I then started ROFLing as well.

"OH MY CARROTS THEY ARE LITERALLY ROFLING!" One of the other blokes scream/yelled. Liam just continued.

"His name is Niall Horan, his nickname is Nialler, he doesn't love anything more than food. He is 17 also and is from Mullingar, West Meath, Ireland. Also he is super sensitive so don't make him cry even though he looks feirce on the outside he is not."

 One of the judges came out, and I recognized him as Louis Walsh. he came over to us and made me and Niall come inside. Apparently our laughing was too laud and they were getting complaint calls. So when we were inside though we finally calmed down after getting some food and he told me who the other boys were, and I realised, okay maybe this wont be so bad after all.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Dun dun dun! Okay so basicaly just a filler but I wanted to inroduce them to Cade and stuff. Also on the side is a picture of Cade she and the girls are gorgeus! ----->

Bye my little yogurts!