Chapter 10

Arriving back at the house all eyes were on me. I’m assuming that somebody notified my father and brothers that I have arrived because they were waiting for me.

“Annabella, what have you done?” My father asked while unfolding his arms.

“Oh, nothing dad I had a chat with my grandmother.” I said while walking inside the house and going towards the conference room.

“Bella are you sure because your hybrid is about to make an appearance any second now.” Aidan said as he took a seat opposite of me.

“I’m positive, well she wants to play.” I said and as soon as that came out of my mouth she took over my body fully. “Hello father, how are you?” I said well Kanistia said through me.

“Give my daughter here body back Kanistia; I don’t have time to fool with you.” My father said as his vampire was making an appearance.

“Hm, I don’t think I will. See you later father and brothers.” Kanistia said through me and walked out the door.

“Kan, what are you about to do?” I asked her and she laughed menacingly.

“Oh nothing my dear human; I’m going to pay our mate a visit.” She said and blocked me out all I could do is watch through my eyes.

She walked towards Carlos’s pack mansion and the door flew open and she walked in. She was flawless with it and got curious eyes. Everybody bowed down with the power radiating off her and I chuckled. “Where’s Carlos?” She demanded and everybody pointed towards the stairs and she smirked and walked towards his office. Once she got to his office the door flew open and he was at his desk with that bitch of a witch that’s in my father’s pack on his lap. “Carlos, how are you mate?” She asked him as she stood in front of them.

“Mate, he’s not your mate.” Mandy said as she glared at me and I laughed in my head while Kanistia laughed menacingly and looked towards Mandy.

“Witch, I suggest you respect me.” Kanistia said and looked away from Mandy to Carlos.

“I don’t have to respect you, you are nobody here.” Mandy said and Kanistia threw her hand up and Mandy went flying towards the wall while struggling to breath.

“You dare influence and seduce my mate. I am your Queen and you will respect me.” Kanistia said and threw her to the ground. “Snap out of this influence Carlos; let Thaddeus take over.” Kan commanded Carlos’ body and he looked up and his eyes were glowing bright gold and blue.

“My Queen how have you been?” Thaddeus asked Kanistia as she smiled at him.

“I’ve been well, why did you let this happen? My human was hurt and did you know her grandmother is a witch and vampire. A powerful one at that; don’t let this happen again.” Kanistia said and Thaddeus laughed.

“You worry too much, my queen. I had everything under control. Now for you Mandy, you die.” Thaddeus said and looked at Mandy and stopped her hurt and broke her neck. “Give my Bells back her body.” Thaddeus commanded Kan and she obeyed. Once I got my control back; I backed away from Thaddeus slowly and he smiled. “You should be scared, but I am not going to hurt you my Bells. Calm down and come here.” He commanded and my feet started moving. “I’ve missed you Bells.” He said as he pulled me in a hug and smelled my hair.

“Thaddeus, I’m sorry that I caused so much trouble.” I said taking in his scent well Carlos’ scent.

“It’s okay Bells; I’m giving my human back control. I’ll speak with you later baby.” He said and with that he gave Carlos his control. “Annabella, I’m sorry.” Carlos said while kissing me all over my face.

“I forgive you.” I said as I looked up and he smiled down at me and pecked my lips.

“Annabella, can I mark you?” Carlos asked me and I nodded my head a yes. He smiled and kissed me full on. He slowly kissed me down my neck and found the spot I would bare his mark and licked it. He bit down on the spot hard and I screamed and then moaned when it became full of pleasure. He licked it and pecked my lips and led me out the office. We went back over to my dad’s house and went to his conference room where everybody was.

“Carlos, how are you?” My dad asked as we sat down.

“I’m good sir, sorry for all the trouble.” Carlos said and my dad nodded understanding.

“You marked her.” Andres mentioned as he looked at my neck and Carlos nodded not knowing what to say. “It’s alright man, you’re her mate, but I still would have kicked your ass for hurting my sister.” Andres hissed the last part and I laughed.

“So Jack, when were you going to tell me that you are part warlock?” Carlos questioned my dad and he cocked an eyebrow at him and laughed.

“It should be obvious, but whenever my warlock wants to come out that’s when you were going to know.” My dad said and left out the conference room.

“I’m sleepy, goodnight guys I love you.” I said and went upstairs to my room with Carlos following. I put on Carlos shirt and got in the bed. “Goodnight Carlos.” I said as I drifted off to sleep.

“Goodnight mate, I love you.” Was the last thing I heard Carlos say before darkness took over.

Waking up in content was just perfect; I turned in Carlos’ arms and he was still asleep. I studied he features slowly and touched his dimple and he stirred but I didn’t see his eyes but he grabbed my wrist and held them down.

“Good morning my Queen.” He said and pecked my lips.

“Morning Carlos.” I said and got out of bed and headed towards my bathroom. I did my usual hygiene routine and walked into my closet trying to find something to wear. I slip on some skinny jeans and a plain white V-neck shirt. I slid on some ankle socks and put on my Nike’s. I walked out of the closet and walked downstairs into the kitchen.    

“Good morning Anna.” Everybody said at once and I looked at them weirdly.

“Morning.” I said awkwardly and proceeded to get some breakfast.

“Sit down Anna breakfast isn’t done yet.” My father said reading a newspaper like it’s the most interesting thing in the world. “Indeed it is Anna, your grandmother is coming over today and she’s bringing my brothers and sisters.” He said as pancakes were placed in the center of the table. I quickly grabbed three pancakes and drowned them in syrup. I started eating them and saw somebody enter the kitchen out the side of my eye. Next thing you know I’m being picked up and sat on somebody’s lap.

“You better be important.” I said as I stopped eating my pancakes. 

“Of course I’m important; I am the uncle of the Queen.” The person said and I looked at dad and he shrugged.

“Well who are you?” I asked completely clueless.

“The vampire uncle that’s about to bite your neck.” The person said and my eyes widened.

“Daddy help me.” I said trying to scramble out of the person’s lap.

“Gale let her go, you will not be biting my daughter and your niece’s neck.” My dad said looking at Gale and his eyes started glowing. I got up and turned around and hit Uncle Gale very hard.

“Uncle Gale why would you do something like that?” I asked as I pushed pain towards him and he crumbled to the ground.

“Annabella that is enough. You will not use your powers on family. Do you understand me?” My grandmother reprimanded me.

“Yes grandmother, I’m very sorry Uncle Gale.” I said and helped him up.

“Damn Jack, you got some powerful kids. I’m surprised her brothers didn’t jump to rescue.” Gale said as he ate pancakes.

“Well maybe it’s because my brothers aren’t in the kitchen. Their sleeping at this moment.” I said and walked out towards my room. Once I got to my room I took off my shoes and laid on my bed and went to sleep. A nap wouldn’t hurt them.

I am updating as fast as I can.