Chapter 1

Beep, Beep, Beep.....

It's 5:00am...I get up to cook food and clean for my "parents and siblings." I am basically the pack slave and my parents slave. Oh wait I didn't introduce myself...Well my name is Annabella Marius, I am 15 and haven't recieved my wolf yet...My pack says I am a disgrace to them and that a werewolf without a wolf is a nobody to the pack. I am called fat, ugly, and a nerd. That's good i'm a nerd at least I know i'm going somewhere in life. Than I heard a loud knock on the door. 

Bang, Bang, Bang

"Annabella get your fat ugly nerd ass downstairs and fix my breakfast now." My lovely sister Alice yelled at me. Oh yeah that's another thing Alice, her lovely twin sister Taylor, and my older brother Jamie also bullies me and they abuse me. 

"Ok" I said as I put on some sweats and a white t-shirt. I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. When I got downstairs I recieved a slap and kick from Jamie. That asshole. 

"Today is Travis birthday...he will find his mate today...and youe better not fuck it up. Do you understand?" He said while grabbing my hair and I nodded and he let go my hair. I went into the kitchen cooking bacon, eggs, and blueberry pancakes. I fixed Jamie, Alice, Taylor, and my parents a plate. I'm not aloud to eat only if there are any scrapes left and thats what I get. 

I sat in the usual corner and put my head down, when I lifted my head back up I noticed they were gone and the dishes was piled in the sink. I went over to wash the dishes. When I was finishing washing the dishes I had grabbed my bag and keys and walked out the door. I don't have a nice car matter of fact I don't have on at all. My family and pack said i'm a disgrace and don't deserve nothing. 

When I got to school I went straight to my locker and gather my books. Turning around the books was knocked out of my hands and I was pushed onto the floor. I looked up to see my lovely sisters and their bimbos standing over me. The kicked and punched me until they thought I had enough. I picked up my books and got off the floor and headed to my first period class. Before I got to my first period class I bumped into someone that sent sparks all over my body.

When I looked up it was Travis the soon-to-be alpha. He looked at me with lust but then it turned into disgust. 

"Y-you are my mate." I said smiling at him. He shook his head. 

"Nope...Annabella I am not your mate and I will never be your mate." He said while shaking his head. 

"But you are my mate. I felt sparks." I said on the verge of tears. 

"I Travis Dunnington reject you Annabella Jessica Marius as a mate." He said and I felt pain on my heart.

"Fine I Annabella Jessica Marius accept your rejection Travis Dunnington." I said and ran out the building. 

Its about time I ran away from all this shit. I unlocked the door to the house only to see two faces I didn't want to see my two lovely parents Jessica and James. 

"What are you doing here?" My father questioned me.

"I-I w-was-" I was cut off by a hard slap that sent me to the floor. 

"Get your dumbass up to your room now. Disgust me." He said. I ran up the stairs and went into my room. I packed a bag full of clothes and I grabbed my money. I had over $30,000 on me. I decided to write a letter. 

Dear who the hell ever cares,

   I am leaving and not coming back. For years I have taking yoour bullying and abuse but not anymore. And I took the worse from my family. You all are a bunch of assholes and I hope you rot in hell. Oh yeah for my lovely mate go die bitch.