NL Replacement : S3E8

Start from the beginning

"Do we confront him? He's technically on Michael's property?"

"Another reason why I think we should have a security team!"

"Michael is our security team!"

They argued until Michael poofed behind them again and he says,
"If you're going to do anything,  you better do it now, Mini-Me is leaving!"

They look over and they see the impersonator adjusting his jacket and checking his watch to leave and the girls begin their approach nervous at their first attempt at being stern.

"Hey!" They shouted and the man spun around. He quickly saw them and was stunned. The Neverland hostesses actually approaching him.

He removes his sunglasses and fedora in a flash and he held out his hand,
"It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Shan and Dee saw through his assumed fasad and they tried to be strict,
"Listen, we can't have bad press."

They began to cross their arms in a confrontation until Shan stopped.

She grabbed Dee's arm and she spat,
"I recognise you!"

They all stood confused and Shan began that fangirl smile she wore so proudly,
"You're Romeo Camirez! You're the hottest Michael impersonator on Instagram right now!"

'Romeo' shrugged and he was humbled by her statement. Dee didn't take the bait as he seemed too proud.
He blushed and he said, 
"I've been working all week to stand infront of these gates."

He let his fingers wrap around the black iron bars and his eyes looked up to the golden emblem Michael worked so hard to establish and just then Michael intervened,

"Let him in, Dee."

She couldn't look Michael in the eye but she listened as he went on.

"If he needs work on his impersonating, I'll give him a few pointers."

Dee and Shan maliciously smiled and the keys were revealed from Shan's pocket. 

Romeo perked up and his eyes bugged out, "Are- are you letting me in?!?"

The lock turned and Dee said pushing the gate aside,
"Michael would want us to let you inside. Step on in."

Romeo stepped inside and his eyes were as big as anyone whoever entered the Neverland gates.

The girls locked the gate behind him and Michael appeared in a fog,
"Let's see how much this poser really knows."

~~~

Romeo goes up the steps as guests nearly trampled him for selfies and autographs. Romeo obviously knew his way around Neverland without their help and it was impressive. The girls were impressed to find someone so committed to their art. As everyone roared around Romeo,  Dee stood confused. 

Shan was starstruck with the rest of the guests while Dee realized she may be playing the stick in the mud.

She feels a hand tug her away from the bottom of the stairs.  Michael lead his apparition into the dining room, dragging her along and he asks carefully.

"What's wrong?"

Dee sighs and she muttered, "I feel like this is the wrong kind of attention."

Michael peeped out seeing Romeo do a gliding motion across the floor like his own iconic dance move and he tells Dee,
"I know that you think anything other than the best is no good. But honey,  I don't find this insulting. Do you?"