Chapter 10

Harry's POV

I lied to her. I didn't like the magazine. Actually, I hatedit. They looked like a couple. They were looking into each other's eyes and they had there arms around each other. It could have been meif I wasn't a jealous bastard and if they did Frenchkiss.It read: NiallHoranfoundwithamysterygirl! Isthisanewgirlfriendalert?

I had to lie. I didn't want to argue or hurt her or see her crying. That broke me. We were having so much fun in her room and then this had to ruin my mood.

"So.....What should we do?" She asked, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Uh...." I mumbled.

"How about we ask the others to come and we'll see from there?" Niall suggested.

"Sounds good." Gemma smiled.

"Ok." I replied.

Niall dialled a number in his phone.

"Hi. Yes. Come to Harry's in an hour. Yeah, ok. bye mate." Niall said.

He dialled another number.

"Zayn's coming." He mouthed.

I put a thumbs up. Gemma nodded.

"Hey mate. Can you come to Harry's in an hour? Great. See you then. Bye lad." He ended the call.

"Liam's coming." Niall said and dialled in and another number probably of Louis.

"Hey man. Me and the others are meeting up at Harry's in an hour. Yeah. Great. Yes Gemma will be here. No she will not make you cookies. Sorry buddy. Bye."

Gemma started giggling. She was too darn cute.

"So all of the guys can come." Niall stated.

"Yeah, no one has anything to do these days." I replied.

Gemma laughed. "Well, I'm gonna go upstairs for a while. She told us. I nodded in response.

Gemma's POV.

All of a sudden I felt like I missed Caleb.

I excused myself from the kitchen and I walked up to my room and turned on my laptop. I searched through my photos and looked for the folder o had stored all my photos with Caleb. I opened it and memories immediately started flooding in. I really missed Caleb. Not a day would pass without a thought of him. Tears started flooding my eyes. I kept scrolling through when I found one of the best pictures of us. We were at prom last year since we both didn't have dates and I was looking at him and him back at me. My hands were locked around his neck and his around my waist. We were dancing. I had a sparkle in my eye and I was laughing. Caleb was smiling at me.

Someone knocked at my door.

"Y-yeah?" My voice cracked.

"Gemma? Are you crying? Can I come in?" Harry asked.

"Um...." I said, thinking. He was my boyfriend and we were best friends so what do I care? "Yes." I finished.

The door opened. "Baby what's wrong?" Harry said frowning.

I pointed at the screen. "That's Caleb. God I miss him so much Harry. We've had so many memories. This was my favourite picture of us." I cried even harder. Harry hugged me.

"Gem, don't cry. Please don't. It hurts. Don't look at his pictures." He rubbed my back.

I pulled away and looked into his eyes, not knowing what to say. They did look hurt.

"I'm a monster. A monster Harry. Or if not a monster a grenade. I'm so sorry." I told him, weeping.

"No. No you're not. Stop. You are so important. Too important to me. I can't see you hurt. I understand that you miss him, To be honest, I did cry because I missed you really often. I kept looking at our pictures and missing you more and more everyday. It broke me. But now, now I feel complete. Gem, you complete me and I love you."

"Harry, I did cry for you too. A lot, trust me. My mum told me to go see a therapist to help me but I refused to go. Harry you were the only one I cared about; when you were here and when you weren't." She sobbed.

"It's OK baby. It's ok." I kissed her on her head.

"The others are soon coming." She said pulling back.

"It's OK if you wanna talk, you know." I assured her.

"Harry, I look like, more shitty than usual. I need to get ready." She lied. She probably didn't wanna hurt me. Shit.

"Gem...." I told her again.

"I need to get ready, Louis is coming!" She teased, changing the subject.

"And why do you need to look for Lou?" I challenged.

"Cause he's a sexy piece of shit that loves this sexy piece of shit." She said pointing to herself.

I laughed.

"Now leave so I can get ready!" She pushed me.

"Can't I see you change?" I answered back.

"Harry!" She yelled. "Not yet." she whispered with a smirk pushing me out of the room, turning me on."