Chapter one: Alpha Noah

Arianna

"Mine!" I heard a growl from outside my bedroom door. Pounding. "Mate! Mate!" My wolf, Amy yelled. "MINE!" The door busted open.

I slowly backed up into the corner, the sent of freshly baked cookies emerged from the tall, extremely handsome and gracious man, As he slowly got closer I studied him.

"Alpha Noah?!" I yelled and he paused in his tracks. A tail lenght away "M-me? Y-your mate?!" I said and he nodded. He came closer and grabbed my hands as I felt a safe around him.

"SHIFT! PLEASE!" My wolf pleaded, and I did so. I stripped in front of Alpha Noah. I don't care anyways, he's my mate. Right? I slowly kneelt down and look up at him, the smirk he gave me was very sexual. I shook my head giving him a 'not like that' look.

"Oh." He whined, I felt each and every bone crack into the shape of a wolf. Ouch. He did that same and I let my wolf take over.

"His name is Nick." Amy told me and I nodded my head. "mate.." she said breathing in his scent. Ahh.. cookies. "I love you." I heard him say, Amy replied in "I love you too."

I'm so happy. I finally met the man I've wanted the
Sweet,
Caring,
Loving,
Mate I've always wanted. At
least that's what I thought about him. His wolf nodded in that Noah wanted to see the real me. I can feel Amy's pain. "Noah wants you.." she said. I know she had fun seeing Nick.

I shifted back quickly putting my clothes back on and so did he, as soon as he was done putting on his clothes, he pushes me into a corner, his hands on my waist.
"Ive always wanted to see you like this, mate." He said the burning sensation of kissing me in his eyes.

"I-is that so?" I asked, frightened but safe. I want him, but I'm not ready. "Yes," he coughed out "You're so sexy, Arianna." He said. Once he spoke my name I felt as if I was melting my wolf joyus and bouncing up and down inside my head. I was so happy. I leaned in to kiss him and the door opened, Noah turned around and growled. I didn't see who it was but I know he was not happy.