"Your contract disagrees doughboy. You slime buckets are going to cook something tasty, and this bag of mush will be the judge. You've got twenty minutes to make a tasty lunch with whatever you find on the island. I believe in eating locally. Ready,"

"Um, question, what are our options in the way of seasonings?" Cameron asked.

"Get cooking!" Chef said slamming two pans together. The others rush off as I started to boil water and looked over at DJ who was looking at me. 

"Hi, I'm Kid, I'm sorry you were dragged here against your will, but I'm making pasta, so I hope you enjoy it." I say as he actually smile softly at me.

"Good luck," He said as I nodded racing off into the forest and finding the ingredients needed to make a good pasta with honey sauce.

"Three, two, one, spatulas down. Well dish it up cupcakes. Move, move, move." We all go up with our dishes as I go first.

"My dish is pasta with honey sauce." I say with a smile as he smiled.

"Today I made a delicious quiche...with toxic mushrooms." DJ screamed at Cameron's description.

"Next!"

"I present the living salad." Zoey said as spiders crawled over DJ. I get the spiders off of him before being moved away by Lightning.

"I went with an Italian theme, ginormous maggot cannelloni in a cream sauce." Then the maggot popped up before getting hit in the head with a shaker. "What did I tell you, stay down! Uh...fresh pepper?"

"Next!"

"I've made southern quiche surprise. If you manage to keep it down... surprise." Out pops an eye as DJ screams ripping out of the rope and runs away.

"Well, looks like we just lost our taste tester. Rule change, you gotta eat all of your own weird grub." I cheer along with Cameron as the others groaned. "You hurl, you lose. Who got guts of steel, and who's gonna blast a barf bomb. It's a throw-up throwdown when we come back on Total Drama Revenge of The Island."

We get to a large table as I stand between Lightning and Zoey. 

"Alright, contestants, it's time to eat the disgusting grub you cooked up before the break. Whoever finishes their grub first without spewing wins the challenge." He laughs. "Man this is gonna be nasty. Three, two, one. Eat it!" He then blows an air horn as I cover my ears. 

I start to eat my food and smile. I soon finish as Scott finishes after me. Cameron, Lightning, and Zoey all vomited. 

"Challenge is over, Kid wins." The others groan. "That's why he doesn't have to wear one of these tracking collars." He throws them as they snap onto the other fours necks. "Challenge part two. I give you dork hunter." He holds up a GPS tracker. "The challenge is simple, you're the dorks and I'm the hunter. You run off into the woods, and I hunt you down. First dork to the flagpole wins. Pray that you make it before the dork hunter blasts you into a whole new dimension of pain. Rocket-propelled spaghetti in a can featuring my own special recipe. So fast in your face extra-spicy spaghetti, dinner is served... in your face!" He shot out a large ball of spaghetti that pinned an intern to a rock as said intern complained about the burn. "You got twenty minutes to run, hide, and say your prayers, now move out!" He shot out a few shots as we all ran.

I ran back to the communal bathroom since I didn't have a collar. I see three interns about to hook up the sewage tank to the plumbing. I growl lowly as I walk towards them eyes glowing as electricity cracked in the air causing their hair to stand on end as it seemed the very air was heating up as the wind picked up around them. 

"Run." I said lowly as the three interns ran as fast as ever. I took a breath as the hostility vanished and I entered the bathroom. "Need a hand?" I asked as I see Chris look my way. I smiled.

"Thanks," I go over and help him out of the toilet. 

"I gotta go. I still have a challenge to win." I say as he nods. I exit and run into the forest taking to the path. I then see Zoey in the trees. "Zoey?" I ask. She looks at me as I look at her in shock. "What?" I notice her necklace was broken in half. "Oh, well... I'm gonna go now." I then walk away and take a different path as I hear Scott screaming.

I land in front of him as Fang stops as well. 

"Why are you so persistent?" I ask as he point to his missing tooth. "You have got to be kidding me! You have hundreds more. Scott give me his tooth." I say holding out my hand behind me. Scott hands it to me as I throw it to the walking sushi. He places it back, but still walks forward. I growl, but then he falls into a trap.

"One of my traps finally worked."

"Scott, you never dug a pit trap."

"Wait then who did?" At that moment Zoey jumped over the pit as I pushed Scott down and got hit with the spaghetti. Then a giant rock knocks Scott off his feet as I jump on the rock and pull Scott out from under the rock. He was severely injured and I helped him to and from the infirmary.

"Elimination time dorks, one of you is going home tonight, except for Cameron who has immunity," Chef said as Zoey was smirking at Scott who was glaring at Zoey. 

"That was supposed to be Lightnings immunity smart guy," Lightning said glaring at Cameron.

"What did I do... I mean other than accidentally steal victory from you." This causes Lightning to growl at Cameron.

"Zip it, now to the votes. Let's see, got one vote for Scott, one for Zoey, another for Scott, a second for Zoey, and the final vote goes to... Scott." Chef said as Scott was shocked.

"What... you gotta be kidding me." Chef tosses him the toxic marshmallow as I remove it from his lap before pushing him down to the dock of shame. Chef puts him in the hurl of shame as I stood with the others.

"I've been waiting to be the hurl master of this game," Chef said as I feel a pat on my shoulder.

"And you're gonna keep waiting." Chris said as he walks past me to the position to hurl Scott. I smile.

"Chris!" We all said as I said mine happily.

"Yep, I'm the hurl master around here. You see, Scott, the hurl of shame is both shameful and painful, so I arranged for a friend to share your journey." Fang then jumps out of the water and I get in front of him with a growl.

"Chris, he's already in enough pain, please don't let the sushi have him." I say with a bit of a plea in my voice as my eyes begged him to reconsider.

"It's my way of saying thanks, for flinging me into a pit of poo." Fang gets in and Chris flings him. He has a smirk on his face and a fire in his eyes as I sigh.

"Chris, good to have you back man. I even saved you some quiche." I see the glowing green quiche.

"Chef, you are the man." I rush over knocking it out of Chris' hands.

"Don't eat that." I simply say to his look.

"Okay, well tune in next time to find out who will be hurled next, and how much we can hurt them before that, next time on Total Drama Revenge of The Island." Chris said as I went with the others back to the cabin and keep a close eye on Lightning to make sure he doesn't hurt Cameron.