"Hey mom," I say to the black screen. Mom had obviously put her finger over the camera, because I could hear her giggle asking dad whether the camera was on or not.

Two seconds later, her forehead took over the screen.

"Hi sorry, I've got a new phone and I didn't know how to use facetime on here." She laughs on the other side of the screen.

Without beating around the bush I get straight to my point.

"When's Sammy's birthday?" I ask. Mom lets out a little hum than a mad chuckle.

"Is Sammy there?" She asks after a long pause.

"Yes."

"Ay caramba! I was going to surprise her but since she's here now, I might aswell ask her her opinions. Sammy, come here my princess." Mom calls over from the phone. Sammy wheels over with a massive grin plastered across her face.

"Hiya, princess. Well it's your 18th, and I know your dad so well, he said you can't have a party right?" Mom's voice was so smooth making me feel a pang of guilt from the way I treated her. She was a hero really.

"Momma," I interupt Sammy focuses the camera on me.

I snigger before I talk to Mom's forehead.
"I'm going to..." my voice breaks up from my giggles feeling through.

"I'm sorry mom, I can't talk to your forehead." I let out weakly.

She positions her camera showing her whole face.

"Better, anyway, what do you think of the idea of Sammy coming with us to the U.K?" I ask in a mumbled tone, unsure to her reaction.

"I think it's a great idea, however Darius would get lonely. You're the only one he has now that I have pasty boy over here," she chuckles as dad screams in the background that he's offended.

_________________________

It had come Thursday in a flash. We were set on leaving Friday afternoon, everything was booked. Dad was to stay with mom to rekindle their 'confused little love,' and Sammy was coming back to the u.k with us.

For a moment I was relieved.

I hadn't had to worry about her and Darius, whether he was going to hit her, or hurt her. She was with us. And would start her life anew, where she could be there for January, though we were 8 years older, she was our sister.

We get to the party mom had set up, with blue steamers and banners decorating the p.e hall to a public school they'd rented out. The lights were dim and there's been multi coloured laser beams shining across the room.

And ofcourse on entrance the song "company" was playing, Sammy being a belieber.

"I love it!" Sammy squeals doing a twirl in the red lace dress January had brought.

After 2 glasses of Cherry Coke, which by the way was horrible but was the most decent thing there, a dance with Sammy to the 'Macarena,' a whole bowl of tangy cheese Doritos and a snicker bar, January stood on the stage tapping the mic to gain attention.

She stood in a grey-white dress, which fell at her toes, decorated in silver studs and velvet flowers. It looked like a bridal dress or a dress for the red carpet. I wasn't complaining she looked gorgeous as always.

"Can I have everyone's attention please?" She taps softly into the mic. Soon enough the chatter dies down and everyone awaits January's announcement.

"Everyone is in for a treat. Of course it was hard to plan in short notice, but I hope Sammy enjoys this, and I hope it's her perfect 18th. But since it's her 18th, we have welcomed here today a guest, someone very dear to our little Sammy and I'm sure this person is offended you didn't invite them personally. Everyone clap your hands together for the one, the only Justin Bieber!" January says blowing a kiss with both hands to Sammy who's dumbstruck as to what was going on, mouthing the word 'enjoy.'

"January I'm, I'm gobsmacked

"January I'm, I'm gobsmacked. I-I thank you!" Sammy hugs January's legs, making her wobble and almost lose balance.

Justin invites Sammy to be the 'One Less lonely Girl,' serenading her as she sits in her chair in the middle of the stage with a flower crown and a bunch of roses.

Her precious smile, glistening in the light. This was the moment she dreamed of, she'd finally got it.

After taking hundreds of selfies with Justin Bieber, Sammy dashes to me, showing me the photos with her eyes watering.

She pulls out a fake rose amongst the real ones and reads out a note.

"Here's a rose, to keep the memories alive. Love you lots my One Less Lonely Girl, Justin Bieber X"

"It's cute, so... Is this the best birthday or what?" I ask, hugging her.

"It's the best! Thank you Fantasma." She giggles and wheels off before I beat her ass.

Only January could call me that.

I look around a notice something weird. Darius said he'd be gone for 'work' though he worked at home and he'd been missing throughout the whole party.

I walk outside the gymnasium, thumping in his number holding it to my ear impatiently.

He declines all my calls meaning he's seen them. Where could he be?

___________________________

Authors note: this is irrelevant information but my brothers name is also Samee😂🤦‍♀️and the next Chapter is in Darius' POV.

ALSO IT'S INTERESTING SOOOO DAMN IM EXCITED TO UPDATE IT😭💜💜💜💜