Sam • Working With Him

(Hunger Games Series)Y/N's pov

Y/N's pov

It was another day on set, and I was filming scenes with Sam today. I was dressed in a wet suit (like in Catching Fire).I walked into the jungle setting, and made my way to Sam.

"Bloody hell, you look terrible." He snorted once I approached him. I rolled my eyes and punched his shoulder making him yelp. There were fake wounded cuts on my face and on my body.

"Alright! Sam, (y/n), I need you on your markers!" I pushed Sam to the side and made way to my position. Before I can reach it, Sam tripped me. I stumbled and fell on the ground. I groaned, "Sam, you're an asshole." I felt hands grip onto my waist, pulling me up. I look up and see Sam.

"You love me though." He winked and held my hand. Filming with Sam was always fun. If we were filming a serious scene, he'd always find some way to make the mood happier. Not to mention, but the amount of bloopers we have together can almost make a whole movie.

———

"Don't you ever pull a stunt like that again! You could've gotten yourself hurt!" Sam yelled in character. I tired to keep in character but I couldn't.

"You just spat all over me." I laughed, breaking out of character. Everyone on set bursted out laughing as well. Sam wiped my face with the pads of his thumbs chuckling.

"Sorry, Love." I nodded and patted his arm. We quickly got back into character and did the scene over again. When we finally completed the scene, we started to film some scenes on the cornucopia. I sat beside Jen, as Sam walked up to us wearing a jacket.

"I've got a huge wedgie." He started to laugh at our reactions. I shook my head at him laughing. "That was TMI." Jen punched his shoulder.

"Why is everyone punching me today?!"

———
I sat on a chair underneath one of the tents. I was scrolling through my phone, when I felt someone hug me from behind.

"What are you up to?" I smiled at the familiar voice. I lean into Sam's chest and say, "None of your business." He hugged me tighter and buried his head in the crook of my neck. I giggled and tried to push him away. "Sam!" I whined. He chuckled and pressed a light kiss onto my neck. We aren't dating, this was just our relationship together? I guess you can say it's a bit too flirty than your normal friendship. But that's just how we got along, and show affection to each other.

"So, after we get out of these wet suits, how about some lunch? I found a place with some pretty smashing pizza, I've actually tried it and it's delicious." I smirked at the man who was towering over me.

"Wait. Did Sam Claflin just ask me, ME, on a date?" I teased him. He rolled his eyes at me, "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." He shrugged as he slowly unwrapped his arms around me. I strangely missed the warmth of his arms around me. I fully turned around to face him.

"Fine, whether it's a date or not. I'll go." A smirk made its way onto his lips. "Then it's a date." He cupped the side of my face and pecked the corner of my mouth. Before I can even react, he was already walking away from me. I was left stunned still in the same position. I heard chuckling behind me, I look behind me and see Jennifer and Jena.

"About time!" Jen yelled as she ran after Josh.